PnP: New world war?

DeletedUser

Ok so it goes like this:

Some time ago two factions formed an alliance which was about to bring doom to the betraying Shogun.

Law-of-Friendship.jpg

As soon as the war started two alliances brought Shogun to its knees.

baby-knees.jpg

But although their cooperation was good,from the start the two alliances were looking over the shoulder,trying to catch a sign of betrayal by their friend.

Deal.jpg

Troubles started when one of them,LC,started taking enemies of the other,Dacia, without consulting with us first about their status.

bst0025l.jpg

We tried to sort it out but guess what happens when you want to be nice to people?

einstein-with-his-tongue-out-7.jpg

That is what you receive in return.Only we received it as multiply attacks on our cities by no more no less then LC's diplomat in person.

359_30_2008-IT-year-in-pictures-Terrorist-attacks-in-Mumbai.jpg

At the very same time we receive news about our friends plotting against us and preparing for war!

pnac2-795765.jpg

What was enough it was enough!We decided that it should be better if we declare first.So declaration was handed over to our former "allies"...

declaration-of-war.jpg

But LC had more hidden cards.They used their skills to manipulate leader of DCS's allies(NSPG),The Original Arhitect,into fighting with DCS and Sp.(and then you call us puppet masters?)

puppet+master+taylor.bmp

NSPG soon got divided between two factions.One that was pro-war with Sp/DCS coalition and one that was pro war with LC...

two-halves-one-whole.jpg

But DCS wasn't without hidden cards.Not that sneaky like those of LC but built on belief in solid friendship they had with former DAFT element in LC.

monkey.jpg

It seems that dafties weren't fond that much on idea of fighting their old allies.Also apparently they were being segregated in LC and made to feel like they weren't part of the same alliance where even leaders are hiding stuff from other leaders.

segregation.jpg

So they branched off and formed Pals,new alliance.

ice_age_3.jpg

So armies are now gathering around two major poles and in the middle is the title of the masters of the server!

bg_krishna_instructs_arjuna_2.jpg

On one side there will be DCS armed to the teeth and eager to fight

armed_to_the_teeth_CoolClips_cart0297.jpg

and on the other LC,ready and waiting!

armed-squirrel.jpg

It is just a matter of time before the world divides in two.Those that are fighting LC on one side and those that are fighting DCS on the other.
What will happen then with divided NSPG?Which path would they choose?

two_sides_of_the_same_cartoon_camel_greeting_card-p137983508909851057qi0i_400.jpg

Will Shogun manage to regain their former strength and join the fight?

seven_samurai01.jpg

What would others alliances do?

anne-indecisive.jpg

And the most important question:Will the Dragon(LC) or the Tiger(DCS) prevail?

dragon-tiger-skull-animal-31000.jpg

It is all yet to be revealed when the two armies crash into each other with full force!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just remember one thing after you read this:THERE ARE ALWAYS

two+sides+to+every+story.jpg
!!!

DeletedUser5757

ehmmm
how was LC bieing NSPG's puppetmaster?
NSPG fought SP before DCS and LC fought........
because of the war of NSPGL and SP.....

DeletedUser

What's actually funny is that you actually seem to have a very tiny front with LC.. going to be intersting how this war plays out.

And no, LC did not manipulate us to join in a fight vs DCS. It was a mutual discussion that ended in a mutual agreement as our interests clearly had nothing in common with DCS's interests anymore. Our relations turned from good to near hostile when you went back on your word when we started the inital war with Sparts. You stated to remain neutral in this conflict, yet as soon as Sparts started recieving attacks your stance changed and you set in a list of demands to remain neutral towards us. Such thing was not tolerated and hence we are now at a position like this.

The people who left NSPG and joined you.. well good for them, most of them are just cowards, following the few who actually had some sort of reasons to leave. NSPG has lost absolutely all respect towards those players and wants nothing to do with them ever again, aside from wiping them out when the time comes.

DeletedUser

DCS you may just have the armies of just us chickens on your side if JUC join your side a pnp will be made

WW3 has begun

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't agree with some of the content but it was a good read, great job with the pics as well!

DeletedUser

As I said every story that involves two has two sides :p

@sovietspartan: NSPG ended war with LC before they started war with Sp...And they had ceasefire.In that period LC was preparing to betray us and at the same time influencing on OA to attack Sp or us ,don't know for sure...

@choppermad:I don't see YOU FIGHTING US? :D I just see us kicking asses of rogue element of your alliance..:p Also I see large number of players leaving,real exodus and joining us and other alliances such as JUC and Sp...(surely more then 40 people are not cowards all!)Also to cover up that you are inviting great amount of players whatever you can find just to make it look like you are still standing firm.:p

Also about this:
Our relations turned from good to near hostile when you went back on your word when we started the inital war with Sparts. You stated to remain neutral in this conflict, yet as soon as Sparts started recieving attacks your stance changed and you set in a list of demands to remain neutral towards us. Such thing was not tolerated and hence we are now at a position like this.

You are not good informed as I said thanks to OA...I don't know if you are a leader or what there(in that case even worse if you are not informed),but we told OA and SS that if NSPG goes against our allies Spartiates we would support them!And so you knew...We never went back on our word!:p We never said that we will remain neutral but that we would support our ally as with NSPG we only had NAP...And we gave you one week notice before we break the pact as we agreed when we made it in the first place.And in the meantime your leaders agreed to cease fire with Sparts and we kept our pact.But then your leader violated the ceasefire and the deal we made..:rolleyes:

DeletedUser5757

@iwko :)
i know for sure it was not LC influencing OA to attack SP :)
LB tried to get NSPG in war with SP
and NSPGL and SP went to war, because of aragon slayer
because of that, NSPG stepped in (after a while) and the war started :p

DeletedUser15820

hehe I even had a bit of laugh on that one ... again I enjoyed time ... with Ur pnp

elephant-balance1.jpg

I do agree as well that they are always two side of story ... this time I feel that Ur is very close to my own picture ...

I only would like to add a small reply on that ...
... even leaders are hiding stuff from other leaders...
... U just should know that this part about hiding stuff is biggest bull s. we could withness this month ... to prove my point ... would be possible for DSC to get as detailed intel from LC 'leader only' forum if information was hidden to other leaders ???

Also apparently they were being segregated in LC and made to feel like they weren't part of the same alliance

would U treat anyone from DSC in the same way ... if U know that this person member of DSC is spying for other alliance ...
is history of player Drekkin familiar to U ???
tell how DSC treated spy ...
was it policy ... peace and love? :)

but enough about skunks ... :Angry: they are everywhere :cool:

I like ur pnp waiting for more

DeletedUser

@choppermad:I don't see YOU FIGHTING US? :D I just see us kicking asses of rogue element of your alliance..:p Also I see large number of players leaving,real exodus and joining us and other alliances such as JUC and Sp...(surely more then 40 people are not cowards all!)Also to cover up that you are inviting great amount of players whatever you can find just to make it look like you are still standing firm.:p

Also about this:

You are not good informed as I said thanks to OA...I don't know if you are a leader or what there(in that case even worse if you are not informed),but we told OA and SS that if NSPG goes against our allies Spartiates we would support them!And so you knew...We never went back on our word!:p We never said that we will remain neutral but that we would support our ally as with NSPG we only had NAP...And we gave you one week notice before we break the pact as we agreed when we made it in the first place.And in the meantime your leaders agreed to cease fire with Sparts and we kept our pact.But then your leader violated the ceasefire and the deal we made..:rolleyes:
1) How can I fight you when there's a little something called Spartiates in between me and DCS? :D As for the rest of the alliance, don't worry about them or the lack of attacks, everything in their own time. Aside from players leaving for you, Spartiates has done 10x the damage to us then you to our so-called "rogue element".
2) Since the first people left due to this conflict only 2 minor players have joined NSPG, where on earth are you taking the info that we are mass-recruiting? There haven't been even any invites sent out.. !?
3) Again, NSPG has only 1 leader =) I am better informed than most of NSPG and know what's going on, if I didn't, I wouldn't post anything here.. what I said comes straight from the posts of our diplomats from the discussions before we went to war with Sparts. I dont know the personal messages you exchange with OA or the diplomats, I just say and see what they decide to let others know.

In this matter it's not important how or when the relatations got worse, just that our interests clashed and NSPG just couldn't stand idle when you spread your protective wings making us isolated in the corner of the world. This kind of conflict is the logical course of things and I respect that.

DeletedUser

@fenix:As I said two sides of story :p Glad you liked pnp ;) Although I am not sure what drekkin has to do with Dafties in your alliance? :heh:

@Chopper mad:
I dont know the personal messages you exchange with OA or the diplomats, I just say and see what they decide to let others know.
That was my point! :D You don't see everything but just that what OA and similar to him let you and others know.

About recruiting I think my grepostats went mad today so it showed me wrong info...One things is sure,however,large amount of players left NSPG after the conflict...

I was not talking abut you personally when I mentioned that you are not fighting but your players that are TRYING t fight us.:)

DeletedUser

Well that argument that I don't see everything is kind of pointless, as nobody knows everything that's going on between players.. for all you know players in your own alliance might be sabotaging your efforts, or talking behind your back or contacting other leaders with their own agendas, same thing for us or any other alliance out there.
I trust OA and our diplomats enough to know that what they let the people know who can influence the alliance decisons is enough that needs to be known.
And in all fairness, even if they wanted to, a leader can't share everything with others, I'm more than certain that the same thing applies for DCS.

DeletedUser

Why DCS is so eager to get involved to this fight? This is clearly not DCS problems and you should stay out of the fight... Spartiates can hold them selfs, also this is good experience for them, as for us.

All in all they started to take aggressive attacks against our fellow students from academy even when we disbanded it... So there is no way, that we will stand of this fight and let it be. Many cowards left NSPG and few from LC joined into DCS, but you will see when time comes, they will do the same. I'm 100% sure about that...

DeletedUser

Why DCS is so eager to get involved to this fight? This is clearly not DCS problems and you should stay out of the fight... Spartiates can hold them selfs, also this is good experience for them, as for us.

All in all they started to take aggressive attacks against our fellow students from academy even when we disbanded it... So there is no way, that we will stand of this fight and let it be. Many cowards left NSPG and few from LC joined into DCS, but you will see when time comes, they will do the same. I'm 100% sure about that...

Because we honor our allies and we dislike actions of your leadership or should I say one leader?! :)

And after you disbanded the academy those out of NSPG were free targets so you breaking cease fire cause of that is violation of a pact.As academy fter they joined NSPG had no strings to the main alliance anymore..:p

Also I am sure that time you are talking about would not come so soon :p haha

P.S. thanks SGT ;)

DeletedUser

I hope that's sarcasm...

Yes Alex, Zeta is dead. That's why 5 PnPs have been made with in, what? Two weeks?

Another indication Zeta is dead - the top 7 alliances are involved in some type of active war.

So yeah, Zeta is in fact dead.