PnP: New world war?

DeletedUser

90 out of 100 players that were active are now inactive and pnp's are suppose to mean something not everyone going GREAT PNP

DeletedUser

anyone making a pnp with some effort is helping keep zeta interesting.
at best pnps can be informative and great fun, at worst they are still something to read.

As for SP attacking Legacy, we stopped attacks as requested and agreed a peace for them.
in discussions with OA which is why we think NSPG are totally unaware of the facts surrounding SP targeting a few of the legacy players. (inactive & or simmers)

the whole Legacy thing escalated enormously when fazedoc (Dambo's spy apprentice) told them all to attack us on his orders.... that created a whole bunch of claims on them that were never planned.
But ... SP leaders STILL managed to scale down and STOP ALL ATTACKS ON LEGACY,
[Yes thats right, SP complied with NSPG requests to stop attacks on Legacy]

I was in the process of offering my own personal time and help to make Legacy a recognised alliance (in my talks to OA - so again, you prolly were not told this) with a future.
Thats about when NSPG cancelled pact and attacked immediately (same thing as breaking pact btw) ... so if you wanna know why Legacy died?
Blame Fazedoc's incompetence and arrogance.... and blame OA for ignoring the players that were trying to help the NSPG family.
NSPG chose to turn friends into enemies due to "boredom" and any mess you are in now is you're own mess.... 50 players down so far not counting any that joined, so over 50.

DeletedUser

The death of legacy was actually a good thing, I for one had been pushing towards that for a long time, so I'm actually thrilled that this weird conflict resulted in the death of our academy.
As for losing 50 members.. well I'm sad for about 4 or 5 people who left, but I can understand why, also I'm utterly dissapointed in 2 or 3 who joined DCS and immidately started attacking us, I hope they will be crushed by LC or any of our members who are near by.
As for the rest of say ~40 or so, such disbanding shows how good and valuable those players were in the first place. Most of them had never even posted in our forums or had any involvement at all.

DeletedUser

Yeah blame more then 50 people when the problem is in one or two :p hehe

And I think you are not informed good cm..LC won't be able to crush those that joined us..Why you will ask?Well check grepostats and tell me how many cities LC took from us so far?And how many we took?Then you will see that you former enemies and now allies are in defensive stance so far...:D

Also I saw you guys are supporting them against us..:D Well support arrived late but don't worry it still gave ME bp and to some Dacians :p hehe And thank your guys in my name for those patroness spells and divine signs they casted on my new shiny city ! :D

I am just sad that OA didn't left his supporters in my city for hour or two more..:(

DeletedUser

PART II(SHORT PNP):

Ok so paths of many alliances are revealed now...Who joined who in this war?

istock_confused-indecisive.jpg

Well it is final now.NSPG broke pact they had with DCS after they experienced massive exodus of players who joined JUC,DCS and Sp.

broken_chain_iv.jpg
exodus1.jpg

Remaining NSPG are in war with DCS now and loosing cities every day...:D

losing.gif

But after long time slumber,one bear decided to join the action and show he is still here.SF joins fight against NSPG.

sleeping-bear.jpg

On the other side of the world LB are bravely fighting strong and large enemies,LC,on their own.

bravery-demotivational-poster-1212010287.jpg

Shogun is still recovering from the war they were fighting against DCS and LC and their stance is not familiar in this war.Maybe Switzerland?:)

sz-lgflag.gif

Or they are joining one side?It is still to be revealed in the weeks to come..One thing is certain.WW has started since top alliances are all involved!

ww.gif