PnP (Nightmare of AOD's Mistake)

DeletedUser16696

The fact is SHIELD are co-coordinating against us :p

Why are they attack our siege when its not even on your members :p

DeletedUser

I was presented with a chance to make a friend smile or liven his day up some. So I took it. Besides your members are attacking our members so why not?

DeletedUser

I was presented with a chance to make a friend smile or liven his day up some. So I took it. Besides your members are attacking our members so why not?

Why not? Maybe you're a MRA and going by the stats, we are a good alliance. Surely it would make more sense not to antagonise our members?

DeletedUser16696

This isnt kappa tho is it? Plus i know the guy Founded/Lead the alliance

Not everything what happens on other worlds will happen here ;)

DeletedUser

Where this heading is not my intention. owen your right i did contridict myself. Anyways im taken those two previous post down and Im done. Congrats with those two conquest. You guys had awesome team work.

DeletedUser

It was a nice team work actually. We had two nicely timed LS waves going at that siege. I just happen to be the one that broke it ;)

Nice to see you here Achilles :p

DeletedUser345

It was a nice team work actually. We had two nicely timed LS waves going at that siege. I just happen to be the one that broke it ;)

Nice to see you here Achilles :p

Nice to see you also gomo I'm just here trolling a bit and Sentiment I agree totally.

DeletedUser

^ you mean number 1

and also i mean it b yi wanna join nme every allliance ive been going into has been boring or been rude :(