PnP: NmE and their allies

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

LOL, cities worth taking if its points you're blabbering on about you are on 40k average and we are on 38k biiiiiig difference, but i don't know if anyone told you this before but troops win wars not points. :)

by the way so far we haven't lost a city and we have wiped 3 of your players out the game and a few more cities about to be taken not much of a threat ;-)

DeletedUser5253

So wait, I'm supposed to send off attacks 18-20+ hours away to take a crappy city? Umm...that makes alot of sense.

Actually, just troops dont win wars, your wrong. However, if I had a crappy 5k city to build troops in, or a 11k city to build troops in, which do u think woudl be more efficient? I can bet resources would be much easier to get, hence more troops and building them faster.

I'm talking about specific cities, not anyone's AVERAGE. derrrr.

Aww, I'm glad someone probably told you to register in the forums to chime in on the subject.
First post, congrats. Now, make it your last.

I dont know how to get the point across to you guys, YOU ARE NOBODY... What is so hard to understand that we're not going to go out of our way to attack an alliance that has nothign to do with anything. No benefit to us for doing that. We're migrating to our western border, and not worrying about moving the whole alliance to our eastern border to fight a bunch of disrespectful babies.

What is our incentive? If you haven't noticed I've been kicking a ton of people, and will continue doing so. You have no idea on me or my alliances future plans.

But please by all means, bask in your greatness at the fact that you took out a complete list of inactives/people quitting the game altogether. lol!

Is that all you have to show for?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No not saying that you personally should send attacks at us that would make no sense. NmE are obviously an alliance that you need to take seriously and what i am saying is that we will prove to you that we also are an alliance that you need to take seriously time will tell :)

DeletedUser

Lol Venum! Indeed you have shown us today what a "great" player you are: after fighting NmE for so long you decided to disband The Secret and join your enemies! Good job! You are a "true" leader! I've read the message you've sent to your alliance and your arrogance seems to have no limits! Do you think that The Secret as an alliance was only your work and nobody else had anything to do with it? If it would of been like this I bet that NmE would of rimmed you a long time ago!
I'm not saying that I'm a good player or that you are a bad one but for the moment the facts are talking! For the moment your alliance is the one who dissapeared and a few of your players joined NmE! NmE is indeed the best alliance on this server and they are recruiting only good players so the fact that you joined them should say something but unfortunatelly my opinion is that NmE did a mistake bringing you in! I think there are a lot of other players from your old alliance that deserved more than you to be recruited by NmE,players such as Gradski who you now say that he was an inactive player even if he was the one who attacked us first and you all supported him...I "like" your loyalty towards your old alliance: they all supported you and now you just dumped them!

Once again,good job fearless lead,allmighty lord of Zeta!:D:D:D

DeletedUser5253

So wait...let me get this straight.

So when my alliance is running at 20% max...and the SAME PLAYERS who keep everyone safe, who keep fighting for everyone, who keep defending for everyone are all saying we should drop the dead weight, etc. then YES I'm going to listen to them. This wasn't just MY decision, but was talked about and decided throughout my council/leadership.

So I'm supposed to let the members who actually made the secret what it was, and have them be upset? It's not fair for the alliance to use the same people doing everything. Why do we owe them anything? We don't. The rest of the alliance wanted to be sim city players, or just tag along for the ride but not put the work in.

So please tell me what's so confusing? It only makes sense to me.

You know the saying keep your friends close, and your enemies closer? Well Nme and I have become quite close the past month. We've established many friendships and when there was talks about merging both alliances together and making a new name...why wouldn't I?

Lately, I've talked with more NmE players than secret players. Like I said, secret was running on like 20% max...fighting NmE and being annoyed by your alliance.

There was no "excepting defeat". nightmares nor the secret think that way. No one won, no one lost. We became great friends and only made sense that we work together. We were getting nowhere on either side and only allowing other alliances to catch up and take advtantage of us being at war.

I started the secret. ME, myself alone. It wasn't a premade alliance, and yes..im sure that most of the secret members will say that I did ALOT. Hence, my respect.

Your just trying to pick a fight and remain significant. Fact is, I'm on good terms with everyone I wanted to be on good terms with. People who didnt join us, still messaged me saying I was a gerat leader and best of luck. No one has hard feelings but...Someone OUtside my alliance.. you. derrr

No one said I did all the work. No one else in my alliance who worked their butt of felt that way. But I will take credit, because I did ALOT of work. The Secret wouldn't be where it's at without all the great members OF COURSE. It can't be done by 1 person, that's silly. However those who are anyone in this game know what I did, what i'm capable of and know that I'm a great leader.

What do u mean my loyalty to my old alliance? They all supported me? How would you know fool? It's more like me and the same members kept supporting everyone else. Doing all the work. How many times do I have to say this? Why is it fair to those who are actually doing anything?

Please find me some members who ever supported me. I supported myself 95% of the time. I laid it out for people to play it out. They know it, and if anyone in the secret is upset about my decision or has something to say they can.

If you didnt notice, my "loyalty" is still there as everyone who was active joined with me into the new alliance.

No one on either side wanted gradski. Why do you keep bringing that player up? like..constantly. I dont get it. Talk about someone taking credit for everything. He has a ton of defensive BP..you think that was because of himself and the few cities he has? It was from everyone else constantly sending support and him gaining bp from it. He never did anything for us. While we were supporting he'd constantly build up offense. He never helped his situation and everyone grew tired of him being useless.

Congrats guy's, you focused on one of our worst players that no one liked, and thats your glory?

My alliance may of disappeared but i'm starting a new one with Nme with a new name. I still have the SAME players with me that were the core of the secret. Nothing has changed, except the name. We're still here. Understand?

Nme kicked their inactives, so did I. Would there be any point in having 2 alliances with 35-40 something members or would it make sense to merge together. Exactly.

Only thing that sucks about it, is your associated with the best group of players on the server.

For that, your welcome.

DeletedUser

Since now we are on the same side I will appologize for some of my remarks regarding your capabilities and it looks like we will have to learn how to work together now and forget about our personal feelings...I don't have to like you and you don't have to like me but we will have to work together(at least from now and we will see what the future will bring)...So I appologize once again!Good luck in your new alliance Venum!

DeletedUser

Nice. I never remember OOSA from the beginning right enough....

Status
Not open for further replies.