PnP: Obamacare Death Panel disbanded?

DeletedUser

Sadly, it is the truth. Thanks to a wave of propaganda by right wing talk show hosts like
rush+limbaugh+cigar.jpg
and
MichaelSavage.jpg
and those crazy Tea Party people holding protests all over the place....
jews.jpg
The president has cut funding for our little kill-the-old-people operation, and we have been absorbed into LEGION

It's a sad day when well-meaning bureaucrats with a taste for blood can't conduct business on the American taxpayer's dime without everyone getting their panties in a bunch over it.

Oh well...

lugar_obama.jpg

Hit him one time for me too, Barak!

DeletedUser

not death panel more like lol humane dispatching of usless individuals

DeletedUser

This is wrong. The money that should be going to the doctors at work goes to the Government.

DeletedUser

Dear world, I am prescribing this patient a daily dose of correct facts to prevent him from becoming mentally unstable with his insiufficent informations and poor sourcing. Here is your first dose in the National Healthcare subject - Everybody gets healthcare, the doctors get paid well and no shareholders benifit from peoples ill health and misery. Everybody is happy except the shareholders who are rich enough already, everybody gets their basic human rights.

Not in America :p

And why are we talking about politics now :O

DeletedUser

my dad is a doctor medicare and all government run insurance pay him 30 percent of what they are supposed to pay him

DeletedUser

It is wrong. The people pay the taxes, the Government takes it. But that money should be going to the people. The issue is, if the smart people who want to become doctors, but they see that they aren't going to get paid what they need, then a smart person would know that after all those years in medical school, they won't be being paid what they need for a good life. Then the doctor amount gets smaller, and we are left with a bunch of not so smart people to be the people who we put our health in the hands of.

DeletedUser

my dad is a doctor medicare and all government run insurance pay him 30 percent of what they are supposed to pay him

If you hate it so much, go start a thread in Debate and Discussion, I am sure it will solve the discrepancies in your fathers pay packet.

I don't know much about this alliance, who was their leader? What alliance did most of the other members go to? What oceans?

DeletedUser

exactly you shouldnt go to college for like 10 years and get cheated and doctors arnt allowed to not accept medicare patients

DeletedUser

im not complaining jacko0 but it's stupid that people accept obamacare why do people come to america from the uk and canada to get treetment ask them how great it is except

DeletedUser

im not complaining jacko0 but it's stupid that people accept obamacare why do people come to america from the uk and canada to get treetment ask them how great it is except

I couldn't care less about your problems, why are you even talking about that here? Go read the original post again, this has nothing whatsoever to do with what your talking about. You should apologise to OP for turning his thread into a joke.

DeletedUser

what do you mean a joke it is still about universal healthcare

DeletedUser

what do you mean a joke it is still about universal healthcare

No, it's not. The thread is about the alliance "Obamacare Death Panel" and it's subsequent demise due to disbanding. We are posting here to hold a discussion about that.

Just because the title has something to do with your daddy's profession doesn't give you a licence to spout your off-topic political opinion. IF you go back and delete your off-topic posts, i will delete mine to clean this up.

DeletedUser

oh sorry i thought that it was about universal healthcare in america

DeletedUser

No, it's not. The thread is about the alliance "Obamacare Death Panel" and it's subsequent demise due to disbanding. We are posting here to hold a discussion about that.

Just because the title has something to do with your daddy's profession doesn't give you a licence to spout your off-topic political opinion. IF you go back and delete your off-topic posts, i will delete mine to clean this up.

nicely done.

minotaur.. what forum is this thread in. I dont think "Debate and Discussion" is spelled "I-O-T-A"

-.-

this thread is about the alliance, not the country.

on topic, why did you guys merge with them?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you hate it so much, go start a thread in Debate and Discussion, I am sure it will solve the discrepancies in your fathers pay packet.

I don't know much about this alliance, who was their leader? What alliance did most of the other members go to? What oceans?

this thread is about the alliance, not the country.

on topic, why did you guys merge with them?

I and Bustuup founded ODP two days after this server started. We never got any recruiting traction, being in such close proximity to LEGION, Elite Shadows, and The Republic, so after rebuffing dozens of merge offers, we finally succumbed to the reality of the situation, that we weren't attracting active players, and we broke it up.

The OP was just a humorous way of presenting a relatively insignificant event in the story of this server.

I give this PnP the OrangeOpti Seal of Approval!

I graciously accept your seal of approval. Too bad it got derailed in such epic fashion...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Aw! I feel for you; those up all night leaders really spoil it!

DeletedUser3393

LOL poor alliance, their ironic name has destroyed the thread