[PnP] Oh Crystal Ball...

DeletedUser

[PnP] Oh Crystal Ball... (War Declaration)

Who is the greatest of them all?

zwhrnr.png

Well, in O45 at least. From the very start, the seas were full of keen seafarers, attempting to show their worth. They formed together, to create a number of large alliances.

african-immigrants_998807c.jpg

These crowded alliances soon caught sight of a new creature though; an aggressive creature who would later be known as "the jedi of the sea".

2713.jpg

They showed their worth to the world, when the Narwhals ripped through The Shadow Knights, leaving them stranded in the open seas. They tried and tried to fight back, yet never go through. Yet the Narwhals continued whilst the Shadow Knights left their members stranded.

2j633nk.png

However, despite their continued bombardment on such alliances, more emerged. The Narwhals were threatened, over and over again.

csabiyiy said:
hyja there. i am writign to you cause i want to know the reason for you attack over sanarutoya from this alliance? you realize that if you continue or even so...it means war between our alliances? waiting for you reply

Nothing came of it! The Narwhals received even more messages implementing the same thing, yet after stern looks down his horn, they seemed to back away!

In a message named war:
Scull35 said:
one face one, weak......

Emperor Narwhal said:
Oh, so you want war... I don't care. We have the troops just lying around that could destroy you.

However, one thing; if you want war... at least properly declare it. Tell the world here.

Good luck with your downfall,
Osl112/Emperor Narwhal

Scull35 said:
no.... i didnt ready to war, but i lost two city because your alliance.

Emperor Narwhal said:
Fun stuff.

Well, what ever you were trying to say, it was some kind of thing to insult us or call us weak. I suspect you were calling us weak because we were all helping each other out getting those polises. Its called an alliance. Players in alliances should help other players in that alliance out. It is not (contary to popular belief) a name to hide behind whilst you all do your own thing not helping each other out at all.

Now you've got a little explaining to do. We might as well declare for the laughs.

The Narwhals continued daily life, conquering villages from everyone and anyone. Oh, rejecting players trying to move from alliances such as LEGION OF ONE and ELITE LEGIONARIES to save themselves, knowing that
  • They wouldn't support them
  • They were too weak, too pompous to declare war themselves
  • That we wouldn't stop for nothing

iKhaos o said:
Hey Emperor Narwhal,
i was hoping to join your alliance. i am in the ocean that most of your alliance is. i am experienced i have 7 cities in gamma soon to be 8 later today. If there are certain requirements to join please let me know. and if i am able to just send me an invite.

Thank You
iKhaos o

Emperor Narwhal said:
Sorry, you don't meet our criteria.

Narwhals had no reason to change anything! They had no need to declare war, as they knew they would have no retaliation! The other alliances were all defensive; in fact a joke! I mean, what alliance doesn't communicate to give each other support?!

That was until now. It took them some time to reply to our continued onslaught, but they endeavoured and took 1 polis of ours for themselves. 1 polis. Thats all the whole alliance could do. Or in fact the two alliances.

Yet how many do the Narwhals have of theirs? Let me count... 7! 7 in a non-war state. This includes some 7k villages from their top players.

So, pre-war, the result is: 7-1. I wonder what will happen now.

Narwhals declare on ELITE LEGIONARIES (16.) and LEGION OF ONE (18.)

If anyone else would like to add themselves to such list, please do so. We'd be happy to take all of your villages as well.

~Emperor Narwhal on behalf of the Narwhals (Osl112)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hit them hard ,hit them NOW ,and they will run !!!!
J1gSaw /Narwhals

DeletedUser

Scull35 said:
who talking!!!! I dont know, you are too arrogant!! we didnt war with you but you have war with your self so egos....

Aww, lets pretend we are all peaceful and that nothing happened! Haha... thats all he can say. This is the same guy who made the best mistake ever yesterday; coming soon to the fails thread.

Oh wait, posted :p

Failure in Communication

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Funny

To Funny,

It is amazing how people think. I take it the Emperor Narwhal thinks he is unstoppable? The arrogance that you have! You are too FUNNY!

DeletedUser

your alliance is beeing cleared in south ,you will see how we are funny and arrogante when we come for you in the north...

DeletedUser

To Funny,

It is amazing how people think. I take it the Narwhals think they are unstoppable? The arrogance that you have! You are too FUNNY!

Fixed... and errrmmm, we have lighthorns, what do you have... unguarded transports?

DeletedUser

To Funny,

It is amazing how people think. I take it the Emperor Narwhal thinks he is unstoppable? The arrogance that you have! You are too FUNNY!

The weak incompetence you have. Whilst you try to chew me up for my in game competitiveness, your members cry weakly, knowing that they won't get support. You don't realise yourself that you are starting to become cocky; are you going to stop us? Well, obviously not.

Your diplomat is a disgrace as well, btw. He can't diplomat properly, nor can he actually defend your alliance despite everything that is said about you. Pretty poor, to be honest. Why on a daily basis do we have your members come running to us from your joke of an alliance?

DeletedUser

To Funny,

Well we haven't been stopped yet... Pretty good record imo.