PnP PnP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This forum has been lacking in funny PnPs.

Instead, there have been a ton of personal insults and arguing over nothing.

Can we please try to put some funny and not-directly-name-calling etc PnPs together the way that people used to back in the good old days? I know some people who play this world remember what it used to be like ^^

DeletedUser18636

as for it... while some members of clocks are still remaining humane... most have crossed the line of banter... and came down to insults...
I'd say... this forum degraded greatly cause of that... and most likely I will restrain from using it as well.. have too many infractions already just for friendly bashing of Sors...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree that a lot of Clocks (as well as people from other alliances) have been throwing around insults, myself included. I'm just asking that we all try to stick to the tried-and-true funny PnP format instead of the rude, pointless, and childish nonsense we've been spouting.

DeletedUser

Okay! Sorry guys! I'll do my best not to insult anyone again, unless it's through mutual banter that no-one will take offense to and anyone would feel the need to reply to.

I'll see about a PnP, I'm still a beginner.

DeletedUser30490

i might make one when i get holidays after exams in November :D

DeletedUser

Only thing I was concerned with was my reputation and those who played with me getting smeared. I will say however I do wish I had conducted my self better. A fault I have, that. To dish out that which was dished to me. Stupid really of me. If people check though, you will not find 1 post where I ever bragged about myself or my allaince. Or put any allaince down or slammed them. Except when it was directed at me and my friends. It would be nice though to see civility and respect. :)

DeletedUser17088

Lets all be nicer, make some nice PnP and chill out with a coffee.

Thread McClosed

Status
Not open for further replies.