PnP: Shame On S.H.I.E.L.D

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser5061

I just want to remind the members of S.H.I.E.L.D, games are something you play for fun, when it stops being fun just quit, it's definitely not something you should be losing sleep over and...

id206-stressed-out.jpg

Treat your enemies with respact like you would your friends in games like this because if you see them as enemies they must be good at what they do, without a good enemy this game gets pretty boring just ask any member of venom.

20110310213632.png

Don't lose sight of reality, remember it's just a game, if we are attacking you it's because you are the only alliance left in our vicinity it's not personal. When attacked by PV attack back or run the otherway, don't do what your leader jason pflug did and retaliate in this way...

20r1fr.png

All you'll do is bring shame on yourself and your alliance. In most cases I would be happy because my alliance are able to beast on someone so bad they feel the urge to rename their cities in order to insult us, Achievement Get! but this just make me sad because it's seem it's always the grown men who take it way too seriously and to feel the need to throw around these sexist and homophobic supposed insults.

If you can also remind your leader, there are four alliance ranked higher in the ABP ranks so nope shield isn't the best.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ahahaha, nice topic over here... Too bad, we just like city names like that and who knows, maby they are true :)

DeletedUser5061

Ahahaha, nice topic over here... Too bad, we just like city names like that and who knows, maby they are true :)

Which one is it that you think is true, is it the one that says "icyber sexd your mum"?

Disclaimer: "icyber sexd your mum" is one of the city names apparently Freestyler likes, so my question is totally valid I feel.

DeletedUser14937

And I thought that I've always been a good little boy.

Yea, just kidding, I've been up to no good :p

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

DeletedUser11965

I believe there is alot of inaccurate info there, especially the one saying "shield is the best"

DeletedUser

Jason = Too much hate...
Why don't I have a city in my honor, too? ;)

DeletedUser

A city named in your honor, well, or something like that. Sorry, I thought it was damn funny. Childish, uncalled for yes, but funny. This is a war game yes? If you take offense to this kind of talk then you obviously have not been in the military. For crying out loud I've heard a lot worse than this just driving to work.

DeletedUser8969

A city named in your honor, well, or something like that. Sorry, I thought it was damn funny. Childish, uncalled for yes, but funny. This is a war game yes? If you take offense to this kind of talk then you obviously have not been in the military. For crying out loud I've heard a lot worse than this just driving to work.

i think you are missing the point. this pnp is to point out the extent to which one of shield's leaders disintegrated emotionally over a couple days of losing troops and loosing cities to PV.

i don't think any PV members are in a huff over this. they are just doing what i am doing. taking his cities and shaking our heads at this behavior reminiscent of a spoiled 12 year old girl. he was our target before he decided to pull a rush limbaugh and he still is.

DeletedUser

here's an auto-updating graph of his points just for the lulz, will be great to have a look at in a day or 2 :)
graph

and the conquests page

DeletedUser5061

I didn't say I was offended, I was actually embarrassed for him and saddened by the fact their are people out their take this game seriously they have a mental breakdown and rage quit after what five or six attacks from soc and his team. Maybe the moronicness of it all is what's funny to you but I expact someone who is/was leading 146 people to show a little more intelligence than that. What I didn't find damn funny was homophobic comments, I get that people have different upbringings but we were taught show tolerance, someone being homophobic about having to use a changing room with someone gay is one thing but over the internet in a game like this is it really needed? His comments might not be offensive to you and me personally but there are a lot of people out there it will. Maybe it's just me but when someone is a dack I feel a need to to tell them they are a dack.

the slope downward isn't steep enough you lazy people.

Nah see it's like if you were only able to take four streets in monopoly you would go with Park Lane, Mayfair, Oxford Street and Bond Street, that's what we did we did, we went with prime locations which is the core oceans (44/45/54/55) so whatever cities he is left with are left because they just aint up our street, doesn't matter though if you started in the core and you no loger have cities there it's meen you got rimmed.

DeletedUser

Some people have delusions of grandeur... when faced with a RL "pointy-end" situation, I wonder how they'd react.... Hmmmm

Big dogs eat lots, but when the prey is skilful, the preditor starves.

DeletedUser

If my assumption is correct Shield or an alliance similar to Shield will be the last standing alliance. How long until Project Venom disbands? Sooner or later they will share the same fate as Nemesis. Good players are leaving and uneducated players are joining.

Patience is the key to success.

DeletedUser

Oooow, hey firelord. Let's see what happens. Everything is possible, but also everything takes time.