PnP: teh noobs

DeletedUser17043

so we can assume that undefined fails at life then,yes? :p

DeletedUser

I iz so close to conquest. My plan is simple: get the biggest player in my alliance to send all his defensive troops to me and then I will conquer him :D

DeletedUser16696

I iz so close to conquest. My plan is simple: get the biggest player in my alliance to send all his defensive troops to me and then I will conquer him :D

yez but when he withdraws then those troops they will attack ze siege

DeletedUser

You amuse me. How can defensive troop successfully attack the siege? I doubt they would succeed. As you can see his defensive troops will be out of the city , while his offensive troops will be the only defender in the city. If all goes according to plan , I'll start my empire.

DeletedUser

LOL, your ideas are good.They just need modified a bit.Get a player in your alliance under attack, then get the big player to support him.Then conquer him.

DeletedUser

You amuse me. How can defensive troop successfully attack the siege? I doubt they would succeed. As you can see his defensive troops will be out of the city , while his offensive troops will be the only defender in the city. If all goes according to plan , I'll start my empire.

If you siege his city, with him still supporting you, he can withdraw the troops and send them back to break the siege. Then while your troops that are in his city, will be overwhelmed (Depending on the amount of defensive troops he has).

DeletedUser

This from a player who purports to be a good leader

DeletedUser17043

can I ask why this is in the forum about undefined :p
You lot really can't go 1thread without talking about this firelord guy can you....

DeletedUser16696

can I ask why this is in the forum about undefined :p
You lot really can't go 1thread without talking about this firelord guy can you....

No he can't stay of one thread without releasing his big ego or comment something offensive :D

DeletedUser

love that you try make a grammar joke and you fail to get the grammar on your own post right.
undefined will be rimmed soon,thats for sure.but you sparkz,you are a poor player,hiding in noe.without them im sure undefined could rim you in a sec.maybe even less than a sec.so,shut up and look at you.you have no right to speak,shorty!

DeletedUser

undefined will be rimmed soon,thats for sure.but you sparkz,you are a poor player,hiding in noe.without them im sure undefined could rim you in a sec.maybe even less than a sec.so,shut up and look at you.you have no right to speak,shorty!

What are you? 10? Still crying over the fact that you were in the wrong to send an attack to a clearly claimed siege.

and when'd I say I was a good player? I have fun, doesn't matter if I'm good or not.
But considering I have 2 cities and it takes 12 hours to take a city. plus send time, a sec is very very unlikely.
Also, it would be pretty hard to rim me cause I push myself to snipe well cause of Die Xerxes :)

Last thing, you quote a grammar mistake post to try say siht to me and your post is littered with terrible grammar.

DeletedUser

What are you? 10? Still crying over the fact that you were in the wrong to send an attack to a clearly claimed siege.

and when'd I say I was a good player? I have fun, doesn't matter if I'm good or not.
But considering I have 2 cities and it takes 12 hours to take a city. plus send time, a sec is very very unlikely.
Also, it would be pretty hard to rim me cause I push myself to snipe well cause of Die Xerxes :)

Last thing, you quote a grammar mistake post to try say siht to me and your post is littered with terrible grammar.
i dont have anything with your grammar.i have something against your low level of character.

DeletedUser

what with my low level of character? that I'm not like many of the people around you who would just take your crap?

DeletedUser

what with my low level of character? that I'm not like many of the people around you who would just take your crap?
around me?i play only epsilon and i have no alliance.what peoples are you talking about?i told you that i think your intelligence is low too?

DeletedUser

You play epsilon? ha! that's funny. If you prove I am stupid then I will just accept it. But until then you are just making yourself out to be an idiot.

DeletedUser

well,for your nastiness,i will join tau and rim you.trust me,i will rim you.