PnP: The Chosen/The Chosen Few Vs Me

DeletedUser

Ok the challenge has been laid down and a bet has been wagered.

100 Chosen Noobs Vs my 1,000 point city.

kirpy alex today at 8:58 AM
Im gna claim by 9/28 your city will be taken by one of us.

ThaUnit today at 9:00 AM
Sounds like a bet, whats the prize?

Come on Noob.

kirpy alex today at 9:01 AM
If it dosnt happen I will empty my city and let you have it. And ill call off The Chosen and The Chosen Few.

If I lose, i am never allowed back in Iota!

Two attacks incoming.....

DeletedUser

Kirpy Alex has drawn first blood in the war:

NoobAttack1.jpg

Looks like i might have to join The Chosen Noobs to survive these brutal beatings :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thought I would post the full battle report here, the luck wouldnt have changed the result:
NoobAttack1-1.jpg

And I only won this battle because:
NoobResponse1.jpg

Doesnt everyone have a militia? Surely he realised this when he stated that my city would be taken within 7 days.

I have survived the first 12 hours. My city has grown 390 points and I have more troops now than before this war started.

I asked Kirpy Alex if he was nervous, he read my message but hasnt responded :(

DeletedUser1405

Well are you going to be launching any attacks soon or have you grown a shell. :D

DeletedUser

I have no harbour, i cant respond to the attacks hahahaha.

DeletedUser

Shino, please try to look at the members list. Alot of the players in Eplision have joined the Iota one.

The only difference is that they don't have the same leaders.

DeletedUser

Ok so the battle continues.

Its gettting serious now:
kirpy alex 22.09.2010 06:54

All I want is for the people to send attacks that can send attacks. and for whoever can take his city to take it. If anyone isnt willing to fight this isnt the alliance for you. If someone attacks one member of this alliance he is attacking all of us. ThaUnit is farming members of our alliance. Thats a slap in our alliances face. He is making fun of us because its 100 to 1. lets work like we are the greatest alliance. Because we are!! Everyone start attacking ThaUnit. I want the water stained red with his blood. Lets show him we arent just screwing around!! We Are The Chosen!!

But this battle cry didnt manage to stir any attacks and they have started to realise that they are not going to defeat me in the timeframe. So they have pulled out all stops:

elsharpe 22.09.2010 08:32

Hold off attacks...I have an old buddy from epsilon sending in a conquer attempt soon! He will remove this a.hole from the game!

kirpy alex 22.09.2010 08:35
Haha I know which one your talking about. He is fricken toast

elsharpe 22.09.2010 08:38
He just has to wait for his ships to return, so he can send an onslaught! He will have the rest of his alliance send in massive support as well. I love making guys who try to talk sh!t pay!
(edited: because there were rude words)

Question though, did Kirpy Alex forget the bet?
kirpy alex on 9/21/10 at 8:58 AM
Im gna claim by 9/28 your city will be taken by one of us.

This player who is going to take my city not from their alliance, so if he suceeds, doesnt that mean that Kirpy loses the bet? hahahahaha

DeletedUser

And exzactly where did you hear this from, or did you make it up?

DeletedUser

All the above quotes are from the internal forums of The Chosen and The Chosen Few.

DeletedUser

Thought I would post the full battle report here, the luck wouldnt have changed the result:
NoobAttack1-1.jpg

And I only won this battle because:
NoobResponse1.jpg

Doesnt everyone have a militia? Surely he realised this when he stated that my city would be taken within 7 days.

I have survived the first 12 hours. My city has grown 390 points and I have more troops now than before this war started.

I asked Kirpy Alex if he was nervous, he read my message but hasnt responded :(

intelligence will always win in grepolis. Smart move; I presume you dodged but how long can you keep that up?

Looking forward to see the developments!:)

DeletedUser

@Darklazerman: Where? The internal forums...am i missing something? Do you mean who? If so, I am not going to tell people who my spies are, otherwise they wont be able to spy for me anymore.

Incoming from Bloodseeker91, he has an 1,800 point city and is sending a sea attack. His troops wont even reach the shore hahahahaha. His city is called NoobLand, is he describing himself?

I will post report when it hits hahahaha.