PnP: The Chronicles of the Antarctica -Diggo the killer whale and jarpenguin

DeletedUser

In a typically day of the penguins and the narwhals debating over who is better that who, jarpenguin found a lonely Killer whale called Diggo,an cowboy killer whale that is one of the mods that roars the Oceans and eats unlucky penguins for breakfast.
lunch.jpg

Jarpenguin knew that having him in his side of the penguins with make the narwhal raiders of the North very jealous, so he found an annoying seal called mutzzy.
funny-pictures-seal-seals-an-opening.jpg

Pingu used him as a gift to please Diggo to join he's side. He was happy for eating a annoying spammer so he joined up pingu side to fight for the penguins.
When he got diggo to join up he's side,jarpenguin quickly swimmed to a nearby island where the narwhals were planing their assault on Antarctica. When jarpenguin got there,he saw that the narwhals were goofing off when the time of the lambda forum section was opened
quitpokingmeh128549106994414309.jpg

Jarpenguin then brag about getting an Mod killer whale named Diggo to there side a the narwhals were shocked and soon before they comment about it,jarpenguin prospect a merge to the narwhals. The narwhals got mix up on the prospect merge and Diggo joining their side, and the only thing they hope to do in the end was this
narwhal.jpg

This was my first PnP :D

DeletedUser6983

nice pnp for your first lego. very interesting and nice pics:)

DeletedUser

Just to clearafi, I was the only one shocked and mixed up, and that doesn't take much to do......

DeletedUser

please refer to the first picture.

you clearly see an Orca eating a penguin!

its an omen

good job Lego

DeletedUser

legokiller,if u make a mix with a rabbit killing the whale and the dam penguin,i will give everything u want,if u ask something reasonable.

DeletedUser

Love it Lego ^^

Pit about this merge thing though. i like narwhals. they cause commotion.

DeletedUser

In my opinion, this shows that Narwhals win as they are yet to be eaten by either side. Win.

Sapphire Sorrows said:
Love it Lego ^^

Pit about this merge thing though. i like narwhals. they cause commotion.

Who said we are merging yet? As we aren't. We may have to in the future, but definitely not now.

DeletedUser

well if your against the stupid merge between the two premades and their great war.

the orca are still gonna fight em