PnP - The Elite Vs Knights of Dark Renown

DeletedUser

the game would be to boaring if everyone was at peace

what would we do for BP ?

and what would we do ingame lol farm inactives thats no fun

this is a war game and we all need enemeies:)

Im telling that we should make all peace in ETA, and move to conquer another world

DeletedUser

Lord Brylle is one of 3 best in ETA,no doubt in that,doesnt matter why he quit TE,he is one of the best of the best...
But I agree ETA is getting boring,but who has the will to start new world from the beginning???

Hmm If he didn't have so many accounts all at the same no doubt B.A would have killed him off. ;) He has grain experience in defending that way, And TE support to hold his one city. :p so he could move into there oceans. Yes no doubt Lord.B is the best... He is up there top 3 members. :eek:

Jnc good good, I thought he left due to being bored. :)

I for one who Started a new world PI. I've find out that you have to be aggressive from the start and get your 2nd city asap. Something I'm not aggressive from the start, I am now. you need to be on the new world 17 hours a day... This is why I don't like worlds 2.0 Unless someone gives me account. :p ;)

DeletedUser

I've never posted here in the forums but as with the rest of posts, this one has gone off topic, so I thought I would get it back "on topic"

Lets start with the basics, this a a Politics and Propaganda post, aka PnP. As J.N.C does seem to want to discuss "the politics" and I wouldn't want to upset him
getting involved in things that had NOTHING at all to do with you and I can't stand that
lets leave the politics out of it for now.
So that leaves us with "the propaganda". Just we we are all on the same page lets define propaganda:
Propaganda is a form of communication that is aimed at influencing the attitude of a community toward some cause or position so as to benefit oneself:eek:.

As opposed to impartially providing information, propaganda, in its most basic sense, presents information primarily to influence an audience. Propaganda often presents facts selectively (thus possibly lying by omission:rolleyes:) to encourage a particular synthesis, or uses loaded messages to produce an emotional rather than rational response to the information presented. The desired result is a change of the attitude toward the subject in the target audience to further a political agenda. Propaganda can be used as a form of political warfare.

Know that we know what propaganda is (lying by omission) lets try to fill in some of the blanks (not all, that would take too much time):

They've always managed to keep there rank though with the same amount of points but they do find it hard to increase there points because at the same time, TE takes away there newly earned points.
- Because unlike some alliances, we actually kick members for being inactive/not participating.

When was the last time KoDR took a city of TE? 5 days ago. Well done Arhenius for taking an inactive player who we're in the midst of conquering.
-You should be one to talk, especially when Arhenius is only partially active due to RL, or jehands157 or mmasoudeng. Not that there is anything wrong in taking in actives, it can serve a good purpose like to move oceans in order to engage the enemy. In recent months I have seen many Elite members move 2-3 oceans just to keep fighting, hats of to them.

They know there war is lost in the Oceans I've mentioned above but there excuse is "that they were giving it up" that's crap. KoDR is a...LOSERS
-Yes it is true we decided along time ago that it would be impossible to keep those Northern cities as they where to far from our core to defend, but How long did it take you JNC to remove us from 62/63/72? oh sorry I forgot
As for the moving, I don't really have 100% of the time to do so otherwise I would
but you did find under 2 hours to make a PnP:eek:
As for the "Loser" part, I find that rather disrespectful as you know nothing about us (other than stats, but I thought you told Lefty that you don't worry about stats). But what else to expect from someone who has little or nor respect for the players in this game.
This is on JNCs profile page
People who I respect:

GDI Retro - One of my friends in DFE who I know would not want a war. I respect him a lot. Now he's in his own alliance in Ocean 72/73.

Just out of curiosity, did you show respect to GDi and his alliance when you declared on him?, or did you omit certain facts?:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I've never posted here in the forums but as with the rest of posts, this one has gone off topic, so I thought I would get it back "on topic"

Lets start with the basics, this a a Politics and Propaganda post, aka PnP. As J.N.C does seem to want to discuss "the politics" and I wouldn't want to upset him lets leave the politics out of it for now.
So that leaves us with "the propaganda". Just we we are all on the same page lets define propaganda:
Propaganda is a form of communication that is aimed at influencing the attitude of a community toward some cause or position so as to benefit oneself:eek:.

As opposed to impartially providing information, propaganda, in its most basic sense, presents information primarily to influence an audience. Propaganda often presents facts selectively (thus possibly lying by omission:rolleyes:) to encourage a particular synthesis, or uses loaded messages to produce an emotional rather than rational response to the information presented. The desired result is a change of the attitude toward the subject in the target audience to further a political agenda. Propaganda can be used as a form of political warfare.

Know that we know what propaganda is (lying by omission) lets try to fill in some of the blanks (not all, that would take too much time):

- Because unlike some alliances, we actually kick members for being inactive/not participating.

-You should be one to talk, especially when Arhenius is only partially active due to RL, or jehands157 or mmasoudeng. Not that there is anything wrong in taking in actives, it can serve a good purpose like to move oceans in order to engage the enemy. In recent months i have seen many Elite members move 2-3 oceans just to keep fighting, hats of to them.

-Yes it is true we decided along time ago that it would be impossible to keep those Northern cities as they where to far from our core to defend, but How long did it take you JNC to remove us from 62/63/72? oh sorry I forgot but you did find under 2 hours to make a PnP:eek:
As for the "Loser" part, I find that rather disrespectful as you know nothing about us (other than stats, but I thought you told Lefty that you don't worry about stats). But what else to expect from someone who has little or nor respect for the players in this game.
This is on JNCs profile page
People who I respect:

GDI Retro - One of my friends in DFE who I know would not want a war. I respect him a lot. Now he's in his own alliance in Ocean 72/73.

Just out of curiosity, did you show respect to GDi and his alliance when you declared on him?, or did you omit certain facts rolleyes:

I can discuss the politics between KoDR & TE but what does STYX TK got anything to do with this thread? If you want to discuss it then make a new thread. Again, just like Dback it has nothing to do with you.

You kicked Mmasoudeng and Jehands because they were inactive? Are you sure or was it because they were losing loads of cities to us? That's how it looks to me and my alliance:

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en7/player/535445/colonizations

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en7/player/1036588/colonizations

Yes it did take some time to remove KoDR from Oceans 62, 63, 73 etc... But it would. In every war, conquering hundreds of cities is not easy and cannot be done quickly. It takes time but at the end of it you guys still got pushed out so I don't even know why that was brought up, perhaps because you're a bit sad that you lost a few cities and fleeing south?

And for the last part to your message. Again, it has NOTHING to do with you or KoDR. But I'll answer just to stop you complaining... Yes I did show GDI respect, before we did declare on STYX TK, we sent there whole alliance a Mass mail letting them know that war has been declared instead of secretly putting them as enemies. I've spoken to Gdi and he is my friend. I can have friends in enemy alliances? Problem? It really does p*** me off when people get involved with things that have nothing to do with them. You are not in TE or STYX TK, so this does not have anything to do with you, so don't get involved, I hate complainers. :rolleyes:

Most propaganda is lies just to convince/brainwash people. But I mentioned facts about KoDR and as someone said before, PnP's are supposed to be one sided. I understand your argument and it's good that someone is keeping this thread active... ;) What I said isn't lies, it's the truth but you don't like that do you :(

Anyway if you're going to talk about Gdi and STYX TK, then send me a mail instead of talking about it on here when it has no relevance to this thread but then again it's not your business...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

going along using your own words then, 90% of the goings on in ETA are none of your business as they dont invole TE but yet you make your post to things none of you business and make your replys in the externals. What dos this not apply to you? are you above the rest of us? sadly every day you sound more and more like lefty and even more so dajjan.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
going along using your own words then, 90% of the goings on in ETA are none of your business as they dont invole TE but yet you make your post to things none of you business and make your replys in the externals. What dos this not apply to you? are you above the rest of us? sadly every day you sound more and more like lefty and even more so dajjan.

Okay then... Give me an example? What goings on in Eta is not my business then? Enlighten me...

Dajjan was one of the biggest pricks on all of Grepolis, I'm glad he's gone. As for lefty, someone has to take his place LMAO :D Not really, I'm glad he's gone as well... And when did I ever mention or imply that I'm better than you or anyone here? I've never said that. Why do you think people call me by my name??? I dislike being called boss/leader/master/lord/sir etc because I'm just as equal as everyone else in my alliance and everyone on Eta. I'm just the same as all of you, not better nor worse.

Last edited:

DeletedUser13583

regarding other worlds..i tried Sigma.. got 7 cities and in 1 night lost 3:)) you have to be very active..i was also unlucky>my alliance was in war with D.N ( the best alliance in that world) so i quit..

DeletedUser10295

I have found good fighters on both sides of this war. Cheers.

DeletedUser

yo TK, why do you have DR HOUSE in your sig :p:p:p ?

ps. welcome back!

DeletedUser

I can't remember - i think it was for a team i was going to make, but jheeze we are going back a while now, this is the first time i have been online apart from work use since i was last playing!? feels like forever!

good to see many familiar faces still in the game tho! maybe i shall see you all in another world sometime :)

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I can't remember - i think it was for a team i was going to make, but jheeze we are going back a while now, this is the first time i have been online apart from work use since i was last playing!? feels like forever!

good to see many familiar faces still in the game tho! maybe i shall see you all in another world sometime :)

You mean Nightmares of Elysium? Yeah they are now known as Hellspawn on World Tau now :)

Good to have you back.

DeletedUser

welcome back TK, didn't know you personally, but have heard alot about you with lefty's and BA's downfall :)

DeletedUser

Well this is a crushing blow for KoDR to lose their leader Mistraven but.... Their is a mystery man coming to fill his shoes? Who will it be? Can this person fill the shoes of Misty? We'll see soon enough.

DeletedUser

ITS TK!!!!! :eek: na just jokes. never fear TE has faced him befor and when james finds out who it its if he ever dos he will be sooooooo happy lol lol lol and lol:cool:

DeletedUser

I get people faces RL issues that requires quitting and feeling sad to drop a good account. But I dont someone playing into someone's else account.

If i ever become great and strong I'd like to have the pleasure of starting from ground zero and building something myself other than jumping into a ready to war account.

Not that I am saying it is right or wrong. Just my opinion.

DeletedUser

They are at war and they can't afford to lose that account. So for me it's fine.