PnP: -The Expendables- are here!

DeletedUser

Once upon a time, some vicious pirates captured a bireme and held the crew hostage. These pirates were very skilled at hiding and not even Grepolis Snipers could take them out without risking the lives of these hostages.

40996168appirates416.jpg

And that is when a mysterious group came out of the fog. Nobody knew who they were, nobody knew why they were here. I however knew that they meant buisness. They were called -The Expendables-.

theexpendables70535x337.jpg

So, as it happened, -The Expendables- burst in like professionals, they saved the hostages and once again dissapeared in a cloud of fog.

rescuew.jpg

-The Expendables- mean buisness, a small elite crew of the best players out here. We protect our own and we declare that you should be aware, -The Expendables- are out there.

theexpendables5550x366.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Legal Mumbo Jumbo

Yes, I do represent the official -The Expendables- ermm yes, if you want to talk diplomacy talk to Venum.

Hoped you liked it! +Rep if you did!

DeletedUser

Same sorry but just about every PnP you do I like so i might as well rep you 20 in avancesince i know i will like them

DeletedUser

Once upon a time in a world not far from here, an alliance emerged to champion the underdogs

bullies.jpg

They had big mouths and rather large egos.

dcrn415l.jpg

They used to have a name but nobody remebers it anymore.

CrimsonKightsPatch2004.jpg

But as happens in most fairy tales something went wrong.

all-babies-have-big-mouths-but-not-as-much-as-this-baby.jpg

Yes. you guessed right, they opened their mouths.

In fact they had a problem keeping them shut.

shut-your-mouth-Travolta--51154.jpg

The bloody queen refused to believe in their omnipotence and with her faithful entourage she departed to waters quite close to fulfill her destiny. The fate of the bloody queen was to be enshrined in the annals of time in the world of Iota. For she was to co-found The Expendables.

the-expendables.jpg

The world sighed in relief.

Sigh+of+relief.jpg

At last the world of Iota was free to be what it was meant to be.

jester.jpg

Part two coming soon. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just making sure.. but, you are aware that -The Expendables- existed quite a while before your previous alliance failed and you jumped ship, right?

DeletedUser

Whats the differents between TCK opening their mouths through pnps and these pnps...?

Youd think after all the talk you did for Vortex, followed by their epic failure and you leaving would end this sort of thing.

DeletedUser

Orange does the best PnP in grepolis i only wish he was in ocean 44 and i took him up on his application to join Invictus Eternus.

good job to -the expendables- you got yourself the master!

DeletedUser

Orange I don't see how -TheExpendables- let you in their alliance :D You have like 900 points and 100 BP :p

And stop complaining that CK were "Bullies" just because they were farming you. I know that their profile was a little wiggity wack but still...

DeletedUser

As to all wondering how a nubcake like me got in -The Expendables-..... I don't have a clue myself... I was rejected but found an invite in the report thingy so I guess I was accepted.

As for the jumping ship epic fail thing, I make PnPs, it's what I do, and as requested I tried not to make this PnP to cocky.

And ermmm, about -The Expendables- existing, yeah, I knew that they existed, I wanted to join them ever since Venum left TCK for it and it popped up on my radar.

Edit: De-repped for joining -The Expendables- and some strange thing about alliances and how alliance good they are. Very odd...

DeletedUser

The fact that you joined invalidates the whole small elite alliance thing.

And I never liked your pnp style but I (kind of) respected that they were well made for how incredibly annoying each one was. Same still applies, omg cool pictures tho!

DeletedUser

Could always use more PnP. Makes the forums a bit more interesting.

Don't forget that just because a player has a low amount of points compared to others, does not mean he/she can't be of significant use.

Second2no1 can vouch for that. :cool:

DeletedUser

Yeah, what he said... some people join for their awesomeness (just not in-game)

Could people who de-rep please sign?

Last edited by a moderator: