PnP - The Ministry of Alliances (Delta): Audit Report - Disciples of Ares

DeletedUser

People of Delta

We are the Ministry of Alliances in Delta and today we have begun a series of internal audits of the Alliances of this land.

Please find below the first of our audit reports, conducting a thorough investigation into the workings of Disciples of Ares

We hope you consider our findings interesting

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-8a537300.html

DeletedUser

Click the link, it will take you to a pdf file, which is the report :)

DeletedUser

^ lol.

Leggy that was gold. MRA hopping ftw!

How long do you think it will be before all the other MRAs find and delete the many many invites they have sent me? I reckon I have a good few days...ahhh time to kill during BP! ;)

DeletedUser

How long do you think it will be before all the other MRAs find and delete the many many invites they have sent me? I reckon I have a good few days...ahhh time to kill during BP! ;)

Wish you had my account! I have 10ish Invitations + 5ish email invites.
You would have had a blast!!

DeletedUser

Ah! They noticed the little message I left...at last!

FortyFour today at 6:54 PM
Well leggy,
That was mighty quick. How in the world did you get decide hat we were not worth sticking with in a few hours? Whatever floats your boat.

FortyFour today at 7:04 PM
Ahha ah just noticed the nice propaganda you left as well. It is perfectly ok to NOT want to be in our alliance and i have no problems with you leaving but posting crap on our board AND then leaving is not part of what i'm willing to smile at. You are and will always be considered an enemy of DOA. I'm sorry someone stepped on your toes or whatever, but your social skills are a bit lax. I'd suggest you build up fast.. you will need it at the rate you just made enemies.. i only have so much control over 200 people who now hate you. congrats on that one. take care and I hope you find the alliance that meets your needs...

a very p----d off alliance leader.

Legionreturns today at 7:07 PM
So..they are angry? Oh no...I hope they dont notice the *real* purpose of my visit...

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=2719

Scared now

DeletedUser441

U are makin a lot enemies leggy but thats gd cause they are all MRA. Well done for doin that :)

DeletedUser

And that pdf is suppose to tell you something about our alliance? It looks like nothing but a joke to me.. A pitiful attempt to make you popular on the boards? everyone clap for the class clown......<<<<clap clap>>>> All I see that it did was make you that many more enemies. I'm sure your account will be on vacation mode in month, while I assure you we will be fine. Our alliance core (including command staff) came as a whole from another successful game. I have no worries or doubts about our future. All you accomplished here was to post some random posts off a forum where people are learning the game? OMG they are LEARNING a new game? ..... HOW DARE THEY. What you could not and did not see were the hidden posts.. OMG we have hidden posts? Yep, and you proved why. There is nothing in your so called report.. that says anything about our alliance. the core players or any other player for that matter.. Did we send out random invites, of course we did. We have no way of knowing who will be good and bad and we all know that the first few days and the numbers do mean something and are an advantage when starting an alliance. Will we cull members and close down invites soon, yes we will. No worries i'll be sure to circulate your name through every alliance leader on in the list so you get NO more invites period.

And I know for a fact our recruitment leader sent you a direct email not a random invite with no message. You chose to accept it... No my fault or anyone else for that matter. It was your decision

no point in allowing your farce to continue, its spiteful nonsense.

forty-4

DeletedUser

And that pdf is suppose to tell you something about our alliance? It looks like nothing but a joke to me.. A pitiful attempt to make you popular on the boards? everyone clap for the class clown......<<<<clap clap>>>> All I see that it did was make you that many more enemies. I'm sure your account will be on vacation mode in month, while I assure you we will be fine. Our alliance core (including command staff) came as a whole from another successful game. I have no worries or doubts about our future. All you accomplished here was to post some random posts off a forum where people are learning the game? OMG they are LEARNING a new game? ..... HOW DARE THEY. What you could not and did not see were the hidden posts.. OMG we have hidden posts? Yep, and you proved why. There is nothing in your so called report.. that says anything about our alliance. the core players or any other player for that matter.. Did we send out random invites, of course we did. We have no way of knowing who will be good and bad and we all know that the first few days and the numbers do mean something and are an advantage when starting an alliance. Will we cull members and close down invites soon, yes we will. No worries i'll be sure to circulate your name through every alliance leader on in the list so you get NO more invites period.

And I know for a fact our recruitment leader sent you a direct email not a random invite with no message. You chose to accept it... No my fault or anyone else for that matter. It was your decision

forty-4
Why does this sound like every single MRA leaders exuse for being an MRA?

DeletedUser

... No worries i'll be sure to circulate your name through every alliance leader on in the list so you get NO more invites period...

forty-4

Yeah...how is that working out for you?

dark sibling today at 8:01 PM
Hi legionreturns, I'm Dark Sibling From the Inferno Alliance, we are recruting active quality players to join our alliance, we are currently No. here in Ocean 55. I see from your points that you are an active player and would like to take the oppertunity to ask you to join. I have sent you an invite, but if do not wish to join, no problem just reject the invitation! We had a mass recruiment at the start but that has now ended and we are only looking for quality players like yourself!
Hope to see you in the alliance, but if not i wish you all the best of luck in the game anyway!

Kind Regards
DS

Note the time...these are your allies!

DeletedUser441

dark sibling today at 8:01 PM
Hi legionreturns, I'm Dark Sibling From the Inferno Alliance, we are recruting active quality players to join our alliance, we are currently No. here in Ocean 55. I see from your points that you are an active player and would like to take the oppertunity to ask you to join. I have sent you an invite, but if do not wish to join, no problem just reject the invitation! We had a mass recruiment at the start but that has now ended and we are only looking for quality players like yourself!
Hope to see you in the alliance, but if not i wish you all the best of luck in the game anyway!

Kind Regards
DS
Epic fail!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

daniel1 did u copy the either love me or hate me part from my sig???? -.-

DeletedUser441

Oh sorry I didn't know you had that on the sig. Sorry I'll take it off now

DeletedUser3049

God this is awesome so awesome i have no words for it, anyone even thinking about attacking you guys in o-55 you send me a mail with his name we set a date and we go to check how our Crops,Slaves, Future home is doing .

Of course we will be civil and first clear out the useless things inhabiting the polis in question. Like sea weed god they always ruin the paint on my boats.