PnP The Third Alliance vs Knights Empire!

DeletedUser

Hello! My alliance has voted and we decidet that we will go in war with Knights Empire!

Reason is simple : THey have recruited refugees from EF! And they have recurited a traitor of my alliance which you all know : pafapa ! :pro:

They have gone to high but when they will fall they will be hurted very much!

1291410664230982821.jpg

Who are they? THey are just same as EF or should i say The Elite ? lol

They have recruited players that were in difficult time when they were part of EF! But im curious to know, what will they do when KE will have the same as EF ?In which alliance will they go then???? Who will accept those guys! :rolleyes:

My plan is now ON

epic_fail_2_by_grey_knight-d36i5zh.jpg

They are going in war with players who doesnt know how to fight, to coordinate! I wonder how good is their leadership!

Knight.png

But anyway enough talkings! The war is on! And no one can stop it now!

Im sorry if my PnP seems to some of you NOT GOOD but this is the best i can do for the moment!

war324.jpg

DeletedUser15946

you should use more cat pictures, really. But, as I said to you, don't underestimate adam and few players, they are best in whole game ;)
Good luck :)

DeletedUser

u didnt use any insults either im quite proud of ya klev

DeletedUser

Im not a player who use insults! I speak with proves and i will show to KE and to hole ETA proves what kind of alliance we really are :)

DeletedUser

sounds like u james huh huh

u joined uf and ka war against ba to suck up so dont blame others for following ur foot steps

DeletedUser

Do you know how to read? Read the reason! I have promissed to CR, BA,Fate and the hole Team Black that The Third Alliance is with them! THeir enemy is my enemy! So dont say things that arent true! CR and TTA are in good relationships,i know that this hurts you :p

But open your eyes and see the reality man! Its time for you to grow up! Im 18 same as you but im more mature than you!

DeletedUser

CR part of Team Black

I have promissed to CR, BA,Fate and the hole Team Black that The Third Alliance is with them! THeir enemy is my enemy!

so its established then. CR IS AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN A PART OF TEAM BLACK. thanks for the info. whateverr happened to CR is neutral blah blah blah. sheesh .... an alliance established only to fight for team black ... like that had never happened before :eek: one more slave in the slave basket of BA. :rolleyes: nothing new or different about CR then.

oh boy! did I hit the nail on the head when i assumed they were avoiding uow. cr actually is allied to them. ahhh.... the ETA conspiracy :)

DeletedUser

I have been part of the stronger alliance ETA ever seen , BA!!!! And i left them for the only reason that i was alone on o25! But now the war was upcoming with KE! You know the reasons so im not going in war only to say to CR , BA, Fate and UoW that im a good , loyal player because they know what kind of boy i am! So next time you shhh when you dont know a thing!

DeletedUser

Chaos Rising has no pacts. We maintain friendly neutrality with a few alliances, no big surprise there. You don't get far marking the entire world red, as you well know.

We are not "team black" nor are we "allied" with Union of Warlords. You seem to feel the need to paint the world Black and White when it is just not that simple.

You will, of course, continue to see what you want to see. The simple fact of the matter is that we do not see the world as, "Team Black versus Everyone Else." The fact that you do is quaint, but outdated.

DeletedUser

@Tafkanx , let the little guy to bring on his imagination it look like funny :p

DeletedUser

I have proof that TTA has been in war with team black enemys exept DH!!!! Dont you have any city to support? Why are you wasting my time? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Wow Abbs, you have proof that the Third Alliance is allied with team black. That is extraordinary, considering they have never denied that.

Tell me again how that affects the diplomatic stance of Chaos Rising?

DeletedUser

I see the point of both my friend Abbs and yours Tafkan,
the way I see this is that I don't really care :)
As long as we are on top I do not care who is friends with who. You can have pacts or no pacts, and the end of the day it only changes a spoken word into a written one. If: you work with someone- you are allied,
you work against someone- you are enemies,
you have nothing to do with someone- you are neutral.

You might not have any official pact, which in a way is a bit deceiving. You claim to have no pacts yet you work with other alliances... do you see my reasoning? :)

For quite a long time in the past it was simply black and white- KE vs every other major alliance out there. could I do anything about it on the spot, right there and then?- NO. did we turn it around with few smart friends from the outside (including your concil memebrs- YES.
Can an alliance survive such a battle- YES.

So at the end of the day, In the words of Tony Montana- all I have in this world is my word and my balls.... and I don't break them for no one ;)
Pact can be a button in game for you, for me its what I say to people and how I act in regards to them.

PS.example :
-KE has no pact with WoA- we do not care about each other.
-KE has a pact with DH- we try to help each other here and there. could we have done the same without the pact button? yes. I could claim that "KE has no pacts" yet it would only mean we didn't press an in game button. would that reverse my words to DH leaders? no. ;)

DeletedUser

Adam i dont see the point that what do you care about what we are with CR ??? Nahh my friend you can never win! Do you want to know why? Because you are very sellfish ;)

DeletedUser

If we were actually part of "team black" then why would we have attempted to destroy fate? As said earlier. Our alliance has no pacts or agreements with anyone. It just so happens that we are going after the same players as other alliances for the same reason. This means that we feel the same way about the UF members going over to KE. Nothing more, Nothing less. Lets just try and have some fun with this and see what comes from it :)

DeletedUser

If we were actually part of "team black" then why would we have attempted to destroy fate? As said earlier. Our alliance has no pacts or agreements with anyone. It just so happens that we are going after the same players as other alliances for the same reason. This means that we feel the same way about the UF members going over to KE. Nothing more, Nothing less. Lets just try and have some fun with this and see what comes from it :)

With who are you talking brother? They live in their imagination :p You can stay all day long to explain to these guys but they still will say the same old thing :p

Conclusion : DO NOT WASTE TIME WITH THE FALCE AND BULL WORDS :p

DeletedUser

That is all well and good, Adam, but I feel like I need to clarify a bit now. When I say we have no pacts, I mean we have no pacts. When we decide to be friendly with an alliance, the only real favor we bestow upon them is declining to mark them as enemies.

Our players are free to attack whomever they please and have no standing orders to refrain from attacking anybody. When we mark somebody as an enemy, all that does is assign them a higher priority as a target.

In exchange for our neutrality, we ask only for neutrality in return. Offensive and Defensive support are not requested at the alliance level, something typically requested of an ally.

Although individual players will on occasion work with players from other alliances, this is done on an individual basis and does not affect the organization as a whole.

So as I said, we do not maintain pacts with other alliances. This leaves us free to do as we please and allows others to do the same.