PnP The Third Alliance vs Knights Empire!

DeletedUser

hey Praetor-ian dont listen to klev hes just mad bc his alliance got knocked out of 15th place. ;)
klev Durex Commercial, what was the name of your alliance ? I can't find it in the first page on grepostats ... maybe I am tired !
BTW ... is peter muss comin' back ?

DeletedUser

wow, did I just catch some piece of intel there? looks like your family just lost a cousin.. :cool:

seriously, klev, you better ask for an invite as soon as you drop the external forums and get back in the game cause your problem is that you are right on the border between CR and KE. and that's a sucky location right now..

DeletedUser

why would I be? I worked half as much as him and got more enemy cities. That like you asking me if I'm jealous of a person working 14 hours a day. making less total money then me when I work 8 hours a day.

no I'm not jealous of him, I feel sorry for him. Over worked and under appreciated. Turing ships so the front line players can quit. Sound like fun.:(

abbs i believe this game is about having fun, but when a player tries to hard it becomes work. Many great players have left this game for that reason.

Praetor-ian when you get tried of carrying Knights Empire north on your shoulders. I'll find you a nice account you can just sit back and enjoy the game without worrying who will quit today or what will happen to the front lines if you take a day or 2 off.

on a more serious note. abbs it's been 26 days since you took a enemy city. Your a top 10 KE player, have Praetor-ian show you how to con-quest. If you forgot.

and here i was trying to follow the "best alliance" CR and do as they do- take inactives and ghosts :)

sure i will ask. after all there are cr cities for target practice right?

on a more serious note though, whateverr, you are online for the past 24 hours. your alliance still isn't winning. go get some shut eye. you can continue loosing tomorrow :) .

DeletedUser

:mad:preator, Peter Muss is no longer comming back, i think you know that since some of your friends has taken his citys!

@roguedelta, yes, Peter Muss was ower brother and it is a big lost for all of us , a big lost for my alliance and for some of my ally!
But we are still here arent we?

DeletedUser

on a more serious note though, whateverr, you are online for the past 24 hours. your alliance still isn't winning. go get some shut eye. you can continue loosing tomorrow :) .

love it great advise, but I'm not up because of the game. i play the game to take breaks from work.

what I'm doing right now is hobby, not my real job but, i enjoy creating things so I make things.

yes, sometimes i stay up late to finish something. however, i did manage to get 3 hours of sleep ;). thank your for your concern

DeletedUser15946

They are so careful about you, whateverr, its just so sweet :p

DeletedUser

u might need some more shut eye whateverr, ur eye is looking a little green. :p