PnP - The Voices made me do it

DeletedUser

Sometimes I hear things that aren't there and they tell me to do very naughty things.

b4hu00.jpg

These Voices were saying things to my alliance leader...

90ooqs.png

I decided I should help our alliance weed out the "spies". Our leader was so grateful he gave me founder privileges.

70xhqr.png

*yes, the irony of this is breathtaking*

I felt this was a great opportunity for me to help this alliance get onto the right footing. First things first, I had to make sure no spies could disband the alliance again!

2cduyd0.png

There! That gives us a nice clean slate! Now we won't have any more problems with sabotage.

28ko8rq.png

Then, of course I needed to explain things to everyone.

29fti5z.png

The alliance had done many things right. Their "Operation elite #" really lived up to its name.

2hdy58x.png

I decided to take operation elite to the next level! The alliance members needed to be tested, so I presented them with some tough questions.

sbpm4i.png

I also had to make sure the pact'd alliances that might betray us one day were warned sternly before they could try anything!

6ggacj.png

2en2es6.png

Finally, we just had to stop those Voices that started all this.

dpiog3.png

There. Now Black Flag is under new management and doing just great, thank you very much! No more troubles from those nasty saboteurs.

-mercilex-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

whut?im scared of bf.WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im their god.i dont need to be afraid.

DeletedUser

I don't approve of any alliance hi-jacking hi-jinx, but I can see you put a lot of effort into the thread so, good job on that.

DeletedUser

muahahaha, we just promised them we'd destroy their threats, pretended to respect and fear them, Vouched for Mercilex and requested he be a founder and got all we wanted from this noob hahaha, even his alliance :p
theres no room for fear and weakness here, Fear is for the weak! :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

AHAHA!!!! So instead of just disbanding them, you made them make complete idiots out of themselves....

That sir, deserves rep... Also, it proves that none of them have any clue about the game >.>

DeletedUser

And do you know what the beautiful thing is? Plenty of people still don't get it.

-------------------------------------------------
Gladiator Bubba today at 10:36 AM

I'm not going to. We're your sister alliance.

mercilex today at 8:34 AM

If you ever betray the great Black Flag all of our many allies will come to our aid to eliminate you from this server! You have been warned! We will trust you for now, but you must message me how thoroughly you worship and follow the Black Flag.

You must also bow down before the God nasty mutzzy

----------------------------------

-----------------------------------

Richard The Dark 22.07.2011 08:13

mercilex has written the following:
Proud Black Flag Members,

I have taken over sole founder and leader to ensure this alliance stays strong and earns its rightful place in the rankings. This step was necessary as having multiple founders is dangerous and can only lead to the alliance going in the wrong direction. I hope everyone will understand that I made this decision with my thoughts only of the Black Flag alliance and its future.

Right now I am working on the very powerful alliance Mentally Spartarded merging into us. If this happens, we will easily be the #1 alliance.

I believe Black Flag is stronger now than ever. We will go forth and earn the fate we deserve! And I will be there with you every step of the way doing it.

-mercilex-

Okay I bolded things I have questions/problems about. To start off since when is sole founder/leader a good thing? With one person making all the decisions and no body to argue there wrongs it can lead even the best alliance down a dark path which ends with the alliance falling to pieces.

Second the alliance cap is 100. We currently have 97 players. Mentally Spartarded has 47. So even if we take there best 3 players it would not put us at the top.

So yeah those are my two little questions with all this, please answer ASAP :)

~Richard

quoteeditdelete

mercilex 22.07.2011 08:44

I am working to get the alliance limit raised so we can be the greatest alliance ever! This WILL happen soon. We will rule this world. Please respond to my questions in the new Elite Operations thread.

quoteeditdelete

The Silver Mallard 22.07.2011 08:57

i thought that punker15 was founder... anyway i agree with richard the dark. it might be better to have at least 2 leaders. and is it a good idea to merge with mentally spatarded? they could try to betray us. i think you should at least ask other people what they think be4 making decisions or u might do something bad.

dentron 22.07.2011 09:13

how can the alliance cap be raised?
and if it can it won't happen now, after all the world just started.

quoteeditdelete

xioned 22.07.2011 09:21

it's enough guys.... maybe we accept him as a leader.:D maybe his a lot of experience than us.. we will see.

DeletedUser

i told to punker that hes just a pathetic noob.he wasnt listened to me.ty merx!

DeletedUser

Their Stupidity Ceases To Amaze Us!!!!!!!!
heres some more action from the Scene haha

But First, a message from Punker last night :D
punker15 today at 3:53 AM
thats extremely re-assuring, i havent known you long and about an houra go i didnt like you lol, but now i trust you with almost anything, no suspects yest mercilex is doing a great job lol any supects will be kicked and we will alert you of their presence so tehy dont get into your ops lol =) To be perfectly honest, i not only consider you an ally, i feel a freindship building. We will help you guys back to the top, and then we will work for you as much as anything

(
Anyways, back to the LOL's

******** today at 8:57 AM
Does this look familiar (conversation between me and Scotsman fearing Black Flag:p), we knew everything... hence the word knew... i am over with Black Flag, second time now and they got founder so theres no way on going back!

********* today at 9:41 AM
Dont worry though, this time BF are gone... Looks like Mercilex payed off! I was 1 of the only reasons BF survived last time, and this time i am not giving any aid to punker or geko... u can say hi to rank 2 again :)

LukeHoward93 today at 9:45 AM
You might want to check out the external forums haha, everything was a setup, even this isnitial conversation with scotty. you honestly think we would fear Black Flag? or need to make a coalition haha. We were the ones who advised him that mercilex should be a founder haha. it all added up yet?

LukeHoward93 today at 9:46 AM
(This message was forwarded)

Mercilex today at 9:48 AM
HAHAHAHA! I LOVE it. You can just hear the gears in his slow mind starting to click together. "Wait... setup... huh... you mean... OMG!"

+REP if you liked :p

DeletedUser

********* today at 9:41 AM
Dont worry though, this time BF are gone... Looks like Mercilex payed off! I was 1 of the only reasons BF survived last time, and this time i am not giving any aid to punker or geko... u can say hi to rank 2 again :)

******* 94?

Also, are you going to finish my work and disband them? I was kinda hoping for an alliance like them to attack me.

And the Burn the Black Flag coalition was pretty obvious, even for me ( a person who is involved in no way)..

DeletedUser

Yeah 94 lol, how you know? (just out of curiosity mate) well we're gonna toy with them, cause chaos and have a good time for today, but theyre time is limited to our entertainment haha ;) and well we did kinda try to make it look as serious as possible to make it believeable, yet now im just mentioning it wasnt for clarification (so nobody thinks we actually were serious haha :p) but the guys at Black Flag still dont know whats going on lmao!! theyre none the wiser and punker hasnt even woken up yet and has no knowledge of him being overthrown LOL. we are still receiveing messages lol. but word spreads like wildfire here eh? you like my Burn The Black Flag thing? (kinda catchy, i was proud of that catchy name haha :p)

DeletedUser

It seems some Bf guys are finally working things out....

There have recently been some drastic changes made to the alliance I am currently in. I do not agree with these changes and am looking for a new alliance.

I'm a strong aggressive player and am active everyday. I've played on other worlds and have experience. I believe I would be an asset to any alliance I join, and I would like to join yours.

Thanks for reading my application,
Ninepence

These guys are just too funny to disband :p Much better to just steal there alliance lmao

DeletedUser

I'm just fuzzled what the hell is going on here. Black flag have got a new leader, ok i get it, but whats the set up bussiness about....have i missed something here

DeletedUser

I'm just fuzzled what the hell is going on here. Black flag have got a new leader, ok i get it, but whats the set up bussiness about....have i missed something here

well we cinvinced the BFR leader that he needed a new leader (his one upset us orwe pretended he did) and convinced him mercilex was the guy for the job, then once ha gave founder rights, merci removed all rights and is runnig the show and causing hell lol. you should have gathered this from the thread haha :)

DeletedUser

LUke you lost 220 slingers njub when you attacked our spartan cities noob