[PnP] TMNTs arrive!

DeletedUser

PnP
One day as Sakaturou and rachel87 were patrolling the sewers as they did daily but something was different a new manhole had appeared, Gibbo22 was notified and soon he bellowed into his turtle comm summoning all available turtles. The turtles wondered what this new manhole would unearth; this curiosity drove them to ignore Master Splinter’s wisdom “Never go to the surface” for the twelfth time that week and decided to go for a trip topside.

Sakaturou and his fellow turtles clambered onto the surface stumbling upon a new world where everything moved faster than normal. The turtles studied the people of this new place called Theta and concluded that although everyone was faster than average many lacked brains and bunched together in stupid groups call MRA’s. Although there was one exception an alliance called Rainbow Spewing Pandas showed sparks of intelligence and this intrigued the turtles.

Once Master Splinter found out he ninja kicked the turtles shells for not listening to him but proposed that some of the turtles should set up a base here and become the intelligent beings of this world; Sakaturou stepped forward to lead this team and so TMNT of Theta was formed.

tnmn.jpg

This is my first PnP and I know it is a bit short but time is of the essence and I have a TV to shout at. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for the write up. If you were not a turtle I would help you unlock your inner panda. Nice PnP.

DeletedUser

you cheaters starting before everyone else or liers(whatever) if your a lier you haven't arrived yet

DeletedUser

Na we don't lie InnoGames loves us so much theyb let us start early. Watch outn for ninjas and Pandas zapping you with Rainbows from the hilltops.

DeletedUser

Guys. The woprld speed means woko might have some n00b bolts ready for when BP expires. We must farm him as soon as possible.

DeletedUser

theres nothin he could do. I mean, he is a dog. I gotta get off here now. see ya guys tommorow.

DeletedUser

aint i gonna be one of the founders of that ranbow panda thing because it was my idea with aicys name

DeletedUser

You should start SE I sense good pickings for someone like you....(not just getting you away from my alliance) xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

fried i have a plan on this world but you will need skype or msn because i like you i'm offering you this plan

DeletedUser

OK EVERYBODY KEEP THIS TALK OFF MY PnP!!! Delete your comments unrelated to this.

DeletedUser

that is clearly an editted quote did you really think i didn't know the delete button at the bottom while editting and i swear i just didn't see it when i was editting the post and left it blank (need 10 letters/numbers so it didn't work, i mean if you tried it that is)

DeletedUser

Well Aicy seems to have got to the leadership first. :p

NE is the location due to popular request and half of the cool players are already there; the otgher half will be migrating with TMNT! :cool: