PnP - Total Domination and Sparta1

DeletedUser18952

6 months ago we met on Upsilon for the first time. It was the first time for some of us under different Alliances.

Today over 200 players and 1000 cities are assembled bought only by their hearts and their loyalty!

It was the great calamities of our people that moved us and bought us together while we struggled and made us great!

Other alliances without this experience do not understand.

They think it is strange and mysterious that hundreds of us come together and that we endure misery and suffering and privation.

They cannot understand it.

They believe it must be by order of the alliance. THEY ARE WRONG!
The alliance does not order us! We order the alliance! We created the alliance!

The Alliance stands like a rock. And so long as one of us breathes he will give life to the Alliance and fight for it!
Just as in past months and weeks Hoplite will join Hoplite, player will join player, pact will join pact and alliances will join alliances.

The great armies of a unified Alliance will join together that was once divided.

It would be a sin to lose what was fought for and gained by so much work and so many worries and so many sacrifices and so much privations.
One cannot and will not give up what makes the game worth playing. It is worthwhile because ours is a great mission. The mission was not given to us by an earthly superior, but created by the people.

It is our vow, every hour and every day to think only of our Alliance and our people!

For Victory!

Join the merge!

Last edited by a moderator:

Thrillology

Phrourach
Cool...
My alliance is complete democracy, and sometimes gets annoyed by votes while others enjoy having as much power as others.
My alliance prospers and bears fruits, my city is inferior but has a large... inferior army (THIS IS SPARTA!) despite my city being names Athens for they were democracy I believe at some point. Or not at all and I might be mistaken, or all the time. I do handle the power crawlers in my alliance personally... maybe a beating.

DeletedUser

That's good, but in your next PnP include some funny pics as well. It has a great effect :D

DeletedUser

P&P (Politics and Propaganda)

The idea of P&P is to post about ongoing conflicts in the attempt to spread information, ideas and even rumors in order to help yourself or harm your opponents. P&P can be a valuable tool on the forums and bring a new element to the game.
For a thread to qualify as P&P, please ensure when creating the topic the P&P prefix is used.
All P&P should be done in character. No personal attacks or flaming are allowed. For example “Player Joe is a coward because he hides his troops from our attacks.” or “Metropolis is full of noobs who can't shoot their slings straight”
Unacceptable examples: “Player Joe has a court ordered psychiatrist and really needs to get a life. “