PnP try - One Gaul can make a difference

DeletedUser

Or alternatively you could join up with one of the 3 so that it outnumbers the other 2 and then start a war... Because playing simcity is boring ^^

DeletedUser

At least it would be fun :D
I think I'd rather see that happening then this boring stuff >_>

DeletedUser

The same could be said for Infection. Death Wings, Valkyre Legion, The People, Initiate Warriors, The Fearless Warriors, INFERUS INCURSIO, and The Exile are all quite far below Infection in rankings. Including this alliance named "None." They and their cities named "Abandoned" seem very popular. Like skinny jeans and sweatpants that have words imprinted on the back of them.

How much more time do you need? The gap has only widened since we started... I think what you need is us to go on vacation for 2 weeks so you can mop up all the O54 inactives.

I would be where you guys are at right now, but unfortunately when you start out on a island with 3 enemies in the same alliance who attack you constantly that can be difficult. That is why Valkyrie legion was on our hit list. Not only that but they team up with Valkyrie who is larger. You can check my defensive BP to confirm this lol

As for the fearless warriors I want to say they were attacking us which is why we put the cross hairs on there members.

All I can say is it is more important to attack the top 3 when there is a end game because they are your biggest competition. If we were ranked one we would be attacking rank 2 primarily because if they fail then the competition is spread even further apart. Why let them grow so that when they do become a problem you can't do anything about it.

It is plain and simple leadership tactics. Play it safe so no one loses big and rage quits. It just would be nice to see a alliance that can progress that fast face off against the best competition out there. Purely for entertainment value.

All I can say if I have talked to a few of your members privately and I just think it is a waste of precious time to spread out to our ocean, but hey I don't lead your alliance.

Attack us and defeat us if it brings you joy, but I promise you it will only bring about weak spot for when 2 and 3 decided it isn't fun to be friends with 1 anymore.

DeletedUser

this i am s sorry guy is funny, I am just screwing around on PSI i log in like once every 3 days lmao. I play on chi, check my stats there ;)

DeletedUser

i hate to say it, but if you're gonna talk tough in mails like that then don't come with excuses about playing in another server when it doesn't turn out in your favour! it only makes it look as though you're searching for excuses.

i am so sorry is a good player and he played it well to come out on top after that exchange, so there's no shame in it.

DeletedUser

a good player in grepolis is a player that can play 24/7 with lots of gold

I have never used gold.
But true. I was able to grow almost as fast as Masterity in Nu in BP and in points both. Without gold.
But now that is not possible anymore. I just today found out that Olympics last only 12h now. That is very unfair.

Using gold gives too big adventage now.
Daizan told that it´s the main reason he did quit. He tried Chi and he had under average growth and that new farming system... It´s mindless clicking.

DeletedUser345

I have never used gold.
But true. I was able to grow almost as fast as Masterity in Nu in BP and in points both. Without gold.
But now that is not possible anymore. I just today found out that Olympics last only 12h now. That is very unfair.

Using gold gives too big adventage now.
Daizan told that it´s the main reason he did quit. He tried Chi and he had under average growth and that new farming system... It´s mindless clicking.

No one was near mAsTeR on Nu he was miles ahead.

As for gold definitely becoming too unfair...

DeletedUser13729

with captain farmin is tolerbale ,but without it its just lol.

I think gold gives to much of a advantage currently / beside the premiums i mean.

DeletedUser

grepolis is money grabbing the fast people work that out the better 0.o

DeletedUser

No one was near mAsTeR on Nu he was miles ahead.

As for gold definitely becoming too unfair...

Maybe you can´t remember because you got farmed after a week or 2.

I had more BP then him before I did quit (went to vac mode) and I was only 1 or 2 cities behind. I don´t build big cities like 10K and so. Might be that.

Without gold you have slow start. he had 4-5 cities when I had 2.8K points.

As a fighter he was nothing special. All mixed cities 50 LS and 50 biremes per every city. When he got mad he sent his 50 LS waves at me. Noob.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gold doesn't make you a good player.. look at mods ;) lol but yeah I'd hate too see too much gold being spent and ruining the game, I've left other games when credit card players have got out of hand.

DeletedUser

I do believe that the higher ups of this server have complained to Innogames about it. I also plan to adress this issue to some people I know in innogames.

But hey, you don't need that much gold to keep up with the good guys. I'm currently rank 17 and I got my gold from sponsorpay :p The captain is essential when you have a few cities 0o

DeletedUser

I don't see anything wrong with using admin, captain and the others but being able to rush through building of troops and the like now has really killed it.

If someone wants your city now and they are willing to pay for it then they will have it.

DeletedUser

I do like having adim, I'd be lost without it now lol i did play about 8 months without using it! I'm not sure how now lol

DeletedUser

i got to 400k without ever using a single premium feature in a old world.

now in 2.0 just cant compete without captain clicking every farm is just to much of a waste of time, i still dont like the admin. all the extra stuff just distracts me from the real deal. (also makes it harder to get to the farming vilages overview xD)