PNP: When a noob is unlucky

DeletedUser

Guys, as some of you might know, I'm recently experiencing massive incoming attacks (SW) from a handful of players down here in O45. They got pissed because of my massive outgoing attacks ;)

Sometimes it happens that you have more than 1 city under revolt, and you have to decide on which to ask for help to your alliance (dip), and on which to try to defend yourself. Well, it happened that today I had to make this choice.

The following is what just happened to the city I decided to defend by myself (which by the way was recently cleared in 2 hours while I was offline; RL sucks :p....).

You have also to know that this is a short-age period for favours (F). Gods thinks I'm asking them too much, and my reserves are always almost empty. Just 3 wisdoms available, 1 desire, no zeus rages, no sea storms.

Now: some action for you. The situation was 7 incoming attacks, all within 32 seconds, the last 3 within 3 (3!) seconds only. I know that the last attack was hiding a CS because of its travel time, so I moved my (few) troops ---except 3 swords that didn't make it in time on the transport boats--- and waited...

1. A "clearing" fleet one, well, to be honest 18 LS are not going to clear much:
243kw3a.jpg

2. And bye bye to my honorable swords :)
2ajur75.jpg

3. A good one finally! Too bad for him my troops were elsewhere...
n3qgbm.jpg

4. Only 9 LS for all those troops?... Something smells pretty nooby here...
2a8ooza.jpg

5. What? Pegasi? The nooby smell gets stronger...
2rnh0uo.jpg

6. Just 3 seconds after the fifth attack, here is the sixth, on which by chance I decided to use wisdom. No LS?? :eek: What a noob! Time to call back my troops for this attack, not easy having only so few seconds, but doable actually:
18ljmh.jpg

7. And finally the CS attack (on which I used desire). I forgot to call militia..., well no one is perfect, and as a partial excuse, I had less than 1 second between this attack and the previous one:
w6wprt.jpg

Boom! Again, seriously, only 9 LS with the CS??? ...noob... This was his second conquest attempt on this city of mine :)
Thanks for the easy BP! :D Someone got pretty pissed here :supermad:, and it wasn't me :cool:

DeletedUser

He must of seen CS attempts from me :p *jokes*

I am such a bad role model :p

DeletedUser

Interesting, but showing your troops...? Not the wisest decision.

Yeah, but they know my city was cleared (as I also stated), so I don't mind to show with how few troops I was able to resist ;) Anyway, I'm not showing where and how big are my nukes here :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 for Jena000 and

0 for General Dodo

yeah Jena show the noobs how its done

DeletedUser

HAHA Ive already skimmed these reports and didnt even realize the dramatic lack of light ships in the last 2 attacks.

Reminds me of the people who send colony ships without enough troops to beat militia. DERP

DeletedUser3569

Lolz. Thats pretty good.
1 second between attacks???

Isn't there server lag that you encounter??

DeletedUser

Yea i admit... i messed up... was tired an i rushed the cs run with all my LS's still returning from another attack... my mistake, my bad.

Great save there jenna

As for the noob part... well i guess legion is full of noobs then considering they tried to recruit me

DeletedUser

Ive been talking with some KOTOR members and their mind set is hilarious.

Apparently we are getting our "noses bloodied" because we lose troops when conquering cities, as if its some kind of accomplishment to get dbp when youre being cleared and conquered.

Instead of defending their cities, they deconstruct them as much as they can before the cs arrives.

DeletedUser

It is almost sad that they send so few biremes with there CS but it makes the game that much more enjoyable:)