Votes: 1 2.4%

Votes: 4 9.8%

Votes: 4 9.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Most likely yes. But unlikely for the next creative writing competition. I'm working on an idea atm for the next competition that would be neat if it works out.

DeletedUser

That's surprising: My favorite poem was written by Epikness.

DeletedUser

Hey everyone,

First a round of applause to Eclipse... he puts in a LOT of friggen work on the boards, and comes up with some really cool ideas for us all to participate in! Thanks Eclipse... let me know what you think about my Grepolis Forum Jelly of The Month Club idea...

Second, my thanks to the mod-squad for recognizing my poem...

Next... my respect to most of the other contestants who wrote some really great poems...

And finally a HUGE nod of respect to Epikness who wrote a FANTASTIC poem... a poem that won the popular vote by a land slide!

In my befuddled mind and poetic heart, I'm sharing the win with him... Ill be sending you HALF of the prize money, buddy!

Is a personal check okay? :)

DeletedUser

And finally a HUGE nod of respect to Epikness who wrote a FANTASTIC poem... a poem that won the popular vote by a land slide!

In my befuddled mind and poetic heart, I'm sharing the win with him... Ill be sending you HALF of the prize money, buddy!

Is a personal check okay? :)

Half..?

HALF???

Why you self inflatable wooden belly maggot eating cretin!

I DEMAND at the very least 25% of everything!

If i dont see my money soon i will find you rooster, and i will bring my old friend colonel sanders and we will have a little talk >:[

Was that post Rooster Jonesy enough for you guys? :p

DeletedUser

Half..?

HALF???

Why you self inflatable wooden belly maggot eating cretin!

I DEMAND at the very least 25% of everything!

If i dont see my money soon i will find you rooster, and i will bring my old friend colonel sanders and we will have a little talk >:[

Was that post Rooster Jonesy enough for you guys? :p

:rolleyes:dam..rooster got his own adj