Pokemon !!!!

DeletedUser

lol yea ive heard the water starter is a blue otter what a g*y pokemon!

DeletedUser

yes. yes it is. lol u said digimon is a copy off of pokemon. power ranger is a copy off of voltron and id rather have power rangers (much better) so digimons gotta rock but yes back on topic to pokemon i like totodile (reminds me of veemon) lol

DeletedUser

I liked missingno in red and blue and the way you could trade over to gold and silver to get a Kangaskhan with sky attack or other flying moves...

DeletedUser

lol yea dude thats true but whats annoying but also good is the way when you trade pokemon (certian ones that only evolve when you trade them holding a certian item) they are good but also bad at the same time

DeletedUser

yes. yes it is. lol u said digimon is a copy off of pokemon. power ranger is a copy off of voltron and id rather have power rangers (much better) so digimons gotta rock but yes back on topic to pokemon i like totodile (reminds me of veemon) lol

So it was off topic.

DeletedUser

I used to have pokemon cards then i lost them all and became a sonic/shadow fan.....(I used to be a pokemon fan..)

DeletedUser

Here are the new starters: Snivy, Tepig and Oshawott.

snivy_tepig_oshawott_thumb.jpg

The region will be called the Unova region (1st time it is different from the japanese name, Isshu)

A possible map:

unova_map_thumb.jpg

DeletedUser

Here are the new starters: Snivy, Tepig and Oshawott.

snivy_tepig_oshawott_thumb.jpg

The region will be called the Unova region (1st time it is different from the japanese name, Isshu)

A possible map:

unova_map_thumb.jpg

Um is this for pokemon????Is this new????Which kind pokemon ranger or something...

DeletedUser

This is black and white and as I said in that post they are NEW starters. Can we please stop spamming and start reading posts?

PS Arguments about what is spam and what isn't is spam.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im smug. I already know all this. I am an avid follower of the Pokemon series.

In fact, I have already said all that 2 pages ago on this thread.:)

DeletedUser

I don't care about pokemon i was a fan for 3 YEARS!!!THREE WASTE TIME YEARS!!!!!:p
(Sorry Other Pokemon fans)Then a digimon fan then sonic/shadow fan....
I do still have pokemon rangers....Im still a little bit a pokemon fan....