Advanced Pokemon's advanced shop

DeletedUser

here to show people what real GFX is like. here are some examples. Please post requests bellow and plus rep if you like the sigs :)

xmen_zps12c00e1d.png

newwwksss_zps749899e6.png

sotwre_zpsd1cbddfc.png

DeletedUser

ok will get onto that later today, got some work to do for my RL client the i will be back

DeletedUser

My sig and avvy are getting quite old, do you mind making me a new matching set? I will give you credit for it.

Size: max
Theme: Angels of some sort, warlike or otherwise. I will leave it up to you. (not girly though ;) )
txt: none

Pro-Grep

Strategos
That's what I call a great work.

Can you make for me Coat of arms?
Use your imagination, make picture to look dangerous, but demons aren't welcomed lol and put as text "Calaveras".

+rep.

Last edited:

DeletedUser14397

COA - MAX size
theme ~ Scottish with the old time ie, 1300/1400 era *if poss :)*

DeletedUser

ok i will get onto it now i have gotten back. i see many people have already signed up for a piece of my GFX lol :)

DeletedUser

finished some pieces now. here they are. + rep please and if you don't like it just say :) Also i see you just got a new sig boop4u so i won't do you one.

Grandaizer
Calaveras_zpsd7de2566.png

Jonorocks1
HammerTime_zps6abc9ceb.png

HammerTimepngsmall_zps6f99c92d.png

Wooly84
Wooly84_zpscd420fd3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

finished some pieces now. here they are. + rep please and if you don't like it just say :) Also i see you just got a new sig boop4u so i won't do you one.

Jonorocks1
HammerTime_zps6abc9ceb.png

HammerTimepngsmall_zps6f99c92d.png

^^^That's a Brute Cheiftan but I like it. ;)

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Grandaizer
Calaveras_zpsd7de2566.png

That's hot bro, thanks.

By the way one more ask to you please :).

Again Coat of Arms.
Make it to look really hot, use your imagination and nicely combine three alliance names in it "Xi Warriors" "Xi Barbarians" "Xi Spartans". Make it to look really dangereous.

And IG & Forum's profile picture and forums Signature, something really cool and on IG pic and forums sig put text "Grandaizer". I know I'm asking much, but please do that favor for me. Thanks for that Coat of arms btw once again. :)

DeletedUser

ok grandaizer i will get onto that all for you :)
this what you has in mind?
XIwarriorspartansandbarbarians_zps289e82ed.png

DeletedUser

*catching the rep* yeah that is fine mate. will get onto the rest later but got other work to do right now for RL stuff.

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Thanks and waiting for other stuff.

And also I have just noticed that in the second Coat of Arm, by mistake instead of Xi Barbarians you have written Xi Barbareans, please can you fix it?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

oops that is embarissing lol. gonna fix it right away :/
XIwarriorspartansandbarbarians_zps289e82ed.png