Newspaper Politics Weekly: Issue 003

DeletedUser24334

Politics Weekly
Were the best players get the best news!

For this issue of Politics Weekly We will address-

-Interviews
-Top 5 Break Down
-Wars
-Player Stats!
-Question & Answer
-Pictures
-Real World -USA-

Interviews:

Q. You are the only active player in the top 50 without an alliance, why is that?

A. Im active? who said that? Oh...you did... well OK if you insist,I'll have a cup of tea,two sugars please. Question...whats an alliance????

Q.Do you see any major wars coming out in your ocean? (O44)

A. I only see conflict with King Arthur and his silly English K-nig-hts or maybe the Knights of Ni. Personally I think any alliance with a vowel in its name is suspect!

Q. What is your thought of the fall of GrepoNoobs?

A. Well they didnt stand a chance against the Killer Rabbit..God he's vicious!!

Q. Is there something you want all the readers to know?

A. Watch out for the Black Knight,he'll bite your ankles! And I would be much obliged if someone could tell me the flight speed of the African Swallow. I want to cross a bridge but the bugger guard keeps asking me silly questions!!!

Top 5 Break Down:

First of there has been a very big change in events this week. We can now see that this world will remain a MRA controlled world. There is no doubt about that. This being that because the world alliance setting is up to 100 many people are trying to take advantage of that. Though we have a new alliance that has formed a few weeks ago and absorbed a strong alliance, staying within half the cap level they are showing all the other alliances who's boss.

#1 The Assassins
ABP: Rank #5 -41832-
DBP: Rank #3 -19664-
Player Count: 94
-This alliance does not deserve the number one spot in any way. They are playing for numbers not the game. NINETY-FOUR players are you kidding me? If your alliance is four spots away from the cap when the cap is above 60 you have a very, very dysfunctional alliance. You are also not fighting for the spot like everyone else is, for instance Odyssey is number one in ABP, that shows they are fighting more for that spot then this alliance is. Now I am also not claiming that I agree with there player count either but it is better then The Assassins.

---------------------------------------------
#2 Odyssey
ABP: Rank #1 -71864-
DBP: Rank #5 -13574-
Player Count: 89
-This alliance has so, so, so much potential. They are fighting for the Number one spot, and have some good players. Now simply get ride of your bottom fifteen and you are back in the game, to win it, the right way. Stay Strong.

#3 Reformed Law
ABP: Rank #2 -53302-
DBP: Rank #1 -23357-
Player Count: 86
-This alliance is still failing to meet my expectations, ha starting to lose my patience. Yes this alliance like the Odyssey is fighting hard for that number one spot in ABP, and DBP they are still very much MRA, with many in-actives. Now I do want to get one thing clear, I have been seeing alliance founders claiming they have no yellow or red in there list. Your players may log in but they are not showing any signs of significant growth. If they don't grow boot em, you will get further faster.

#4 Warlords
ABP: Rank #6 -37106-
DBP: Rank #10 -10830-
Player Count: 50
-This alliance is holding strong, with the half cap point, working nicely to there advantage, with almost double the average points. I do have to say though slipping slowly in the rankings. Also some in-actives at the bottom of the list you should really, really take care of that to maximize your growth in this world, they are simply holding you back.

#5 Mercenaries
ABP: Rank #4 -42249-
DBP: Rank #2 -21249-
Player Count: 90
-Let me just say I am impressed that an alliance with so many players fails to stick in the top three. Bravo. I also want to state this alliance is making some broad moves. I really do want to see how they play out in war. Come on someone declare war already!

---------------------------------------------​

Wars:
Not much to be said this week!

Player Stats:
Every week I will release a message and stats on the top two players :p

#1 Nirson.E.Gjoni
ABP: Rank #77 1914
DBP: Rank #06 1563
Cities: Five Cities!
-Now I want to say, you really are packing in the cities, with such a low TBP rate many players will surpass you soon. Try to keep the TBP up and the cities growth up.

---------------------------------------------​

#2 Itemarra
ABP: Rank #36 2577
DBP: Rank #21 1103
Cities: Five Cities!
-Congrats on your fifth city, all that is standing between you and #1 is 132 Points!

Question & Answer:

Okay so no one answered or said anything about this section so next week it will change to something else but I will answer this question for all of you who at least thought about it!

Last weeks question was:
"What does the sociological imagination have to do with Race?"

Well the Sociological Imagination is something many Sociologist claim to have, when you have an open mind you take in more information that can bring you forwards to new heights in society. Race doesn't exist to Sociologist. It is something made up by humans so we can categorize different types of human beings. It is probably the saddest thing you can think of. People use this thing we call race to call others very rude racist things and that is probably the sickest act humans can think of, mainly because there is NO SUCH THING AS RACE. It isn't something built into us, it is something hammered into our mind but very thick and sharp nails. Watch the video below to get a better understanding of The Sociological Imagination.

Click HERE for the video!

Pictures:

dark-joker-facebook-cover-t2.jpg

Real World -USA-:

Well there is not much I have to say this week so I am going to give you some facts.

Over the last 9 Months of this year there has been 17 mass shootings in the United States.
Over the last 9 Months of this year 24,563 Americans have been killed by other Americans.
The fact stated above is true, but a little under half that number was suicides.
Over the last 15 Years in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars only 6,651 Americans have died.

Does that say anything about America?

Conclusion:
Just a FYI all information for stats is collected One Hour before the Paper is released.

Stay Strong. Stay Safe. Be Unforgettable!

-Written by MrPdwash -Porter-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

America has a population of 313 million people. 24,000 people in 9 months? take out half the people who killed themselves and you are at 12,000. Divide that by 9 you have a little over 1000 people a month out of 313,000,000. take out Chicago and you end up with 100 deaths per month(that's a joke).

DeletedUser

another nice issue. poor interview, IMO, but thats hardly your fault.

DeletedUser24334

another nice issue. poor interview, IMO, but thats hardly your fault.

Yea, I just didn't have time to get more then one interview out, my bad lol, sending next weeks out tonight.

DeletedUser

Sad that I cannot rep you, MrPdwash! (Already reped you for your first issues and now the system says that I cannot rep you any more :heh:) I would also rep Jabba, because you guys are making the Byllis world more interesting to play!
I think you shouldn't concentrate on top5 alliances that much. May be you should choose some other interesting alliances too? e.g. from top5 battle points alliances? So my wish is to have more than 5 alliances in your next issue ;)
Of course that would mean more work for you and that would consume more time. Anyway, great job!

DeletedUser39849

Nice newspaper ;)
next time perhaps something about the fall of phoenix reborn and all their players joining 'the assasins'?
BP don't matter, once alliances are REALLY at war with eachother it will give an indication on how they are doinig. having a lot of BP means you have also lost some troops too, in this stage of the game reducing the army of the enemy won't always compromise the lost troops

DeletedUser43011

Nice newspaper ;)
next time perhaps something about the fall of phoenix reborn and all their players joining 'the assasins'?
BP don't matter, once alliances are REALLY at war with eachother it will give an indication on how they are doinig. having a lot of BP means you have also lost some troops too, in this stage of the game reducing the army of the enemy won't always compromise the lost troops

Losing troops is no biggy as long as your using your brain about it and not sending them on suicide missions

DeletedUser42407

Another great issue, shame that Goliath decided to troll the interview.

DeletedUser24334

I think you shouldn't concentrate on top5 alliances that much. May be you should choose some other interesting alliances too? e.g. from top5 battle points alliances? So my wish is to have more than 5 alliances in your next issue ;)
Of course that would mean more work for you and that would consume more time. Anyway, great job!
haha, yea it is just time consuming, I make the issue a week in advance and then change what needs to be changed, and with so many numbers and wars and this everything needs to be changed! BLAH WORK! Will see what I can do for next week! Stay tuned!

Nice newspaper ;)
You think I forgot about Phoenix? Next issue trust me. I am dedicating a lot to them.

DeletedUser

you should interview someone who isn't trolling.

lol, i guess that would mean not me right c?

Last edited by a moderator: