KillerBannana
GenDodo
MetalCore
PrincessLozza
OrangeOpti
Osl112-1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know, but since no-one nominated, I thought of a few off the top of my head.

DeletedUser345

This should be renamed - 'lambda the most unpoplar world'

DeletedUser

The world may be active but noones really talking about whats happening in lambda.
Maybe it would be best to get the top 12 alliances discussion back up and other stuff as well. Anyway theirs not really anyone to nominate that have been active.

DeletedUser14786

I'm with jeff on this one:

KillerBannana
GenDodo
MetalCore
PrincessLozza
OrangeOpti
Osl112

Of the six of these people, OrangeOpti is the only one that still possesses cities.:p

I agree that the world is highly active, but most of the members inside it are much more engaged in proving themselves than talking about it. Plus we're all busy with other stuff too.

If I had to nominate my favorite poster on the Lambda forum it would be Bladerider, who is still around, and just has been quiet lately.

DeletedUser13644

I am sorry but Saturn22 was the biggest character in this world and he is gone,,,,, all those who think I am right? say here here

DeletedUser

haha here here... but he talked one too many times and got silenced

DeletedUser

I'm with jeff on this one:

KillerBannana
GenDodo
MetalCore
PrincessLozza
OrangeOpti
Osl112

Of the six of these people, OrangeOpti is the only one that still possesses cities.:p

I agree that the world is highly active, but most of the members inside it are much more engaged in proving themselves than talking about it. Plus we're all busy with other stuff too.

If I had to nominate my favorite poster on the Lambda forum it would be Bladerider, who is still around, and just has been quiet lately.

Thanks buddy,

I have had a lot on my plate ib real life and unfortunately had to leave the leadership of Apollo to others who seem to have undone some of the good work I had managed, but Im sure it will all get fixed.

Grepo wise I have only been online periodically and concentrating on taking the odd city and keeping a bit of activity going, although Nemesis destructificating itself on Xi is a shame, especially as Saintchill, Lozza and some of my former teamates now see me as farms !! lol

But Im still here and still talking nonsense.

J.

DeletedUser

hmmm

possible that players are super busy in this massive war? Which day by day gets larger. Personality of the month? Really i will vote for saturn22 then.

DeletedUser14786

possible that players are super busy in this massive war? Which day by day gets larger. Personality of the month? Really i will vote for saturn22 then.

:p He's not even in Lambda anymore! But I guess he was talkative... particularly in my favorite Saturn22 thread.

I think you're right though. It's a busy time in the year for a lot of people anyhow, and certainly the activity on the Lambda forum is no indication of the bloodbath that is the core of Lambda right now.

DeletedUser

Lol too many wars alot of players switching alliances to live most of the players here still are the guys that were here from the beginning.

DeletedUser

I think I'll re-do this poll, as you obviously aren't happy with it.

Suggest your nominees and I'll add them to the OP.

DeletedUser

Forums in worlds been quite inactive lately lol. Seems like Lambda is always busy.

DeletedUser

lol lambda is almost the most inactive thres as far as posts per day...