Poll - Which enemy player would you recruit?

DeletedUser

I still don't get why anyone would like to recruit me :p

I have no idea either... :p

I am joking, aaxc you have been seen as a good player man. Maybe not one of the best but someone that not only plays the game well, but also plays well with others.

That my friend is just as important if not more.

So cheers to you.

DeletedUser

Too bad no one wants me ??:((:)rolleyes:

Well... Lets be honest here.... your biremes are a bit dusty... your hoplites are really worn down and that colony ship is so disgusting Detroit wouldn't take it. Vacuum out the floor. Maybe shampoo the cloth seats.

The point is.... clean up your act... remember... a shiny armada says a LOT about its conquering overlord.

And in the end... we only get one chance to make a first impression with the people we slaughter.

DeletedUser

ronaldb...not the first Evo person (what's up with all these girls ruining my chauvinistic guy references?) I've enjoyed battling and not the last but a standup guy who's a talented, standup player.

DeletedUser

Hrmm...

That's tough. I would have to vote for CENOBITES because so far he's the only one that can both defend and hasn't been spotted sending unguarded transports.

But all the little TDC and "bad co" people are fun to play with. You know.. like that toy you get that you love so much.. then it breaks.. and your sad that you broke it but glad you got to play with it for so long? I have a feeling thats whats gonna happen here. :)

And thx BBCue, sorry this wasn't as long winded as normal.

DeletedUser

Hrmm...

That's tough. I would have to vote for CENOBITES because so far he's the only one that can both defend and hasn't been spotted sending unguarded transports.

But all the little TDC and "bad co" people are fun to play with. You know.. like that toy you get that you love so much.. then it breaks.. and your sad that you broke it but glad you got to play with it for so long? I have a feeling thats whats gonna happen here. :)

And thx BBCue, sorry this wasn't as long winded as normal.

Which just reminds me, there wasn't an op on your cities lately...

DeletedUser

I guess if I had to choose... I'd pick ShnowShnow.

you all know who I'm talking about.... the guy is a killing machine.

DeletedUser

Well... Lets be honest here.... your biremes are a bit dusty... your hoplites are really worn down and that colony ship is so disgusting Detroit wouldn't take it. Vacuum out the floor. Maybe shampoo the cloth seats.

The point is.... clean up your act... remember... a shiny armada says a LOT about its conquering overlord.

And in the end... we only get one chance to make a first impression with the people we slaughter.

EKKKKK.... WHAT????? NO ONE WANTS ME WHAT A SHAME

FINALLY i am happy what was i missing???

i got it i am off to the shoping mall (wallmart) !!!

i bought new biremes
trireme.jpg

i need to buy a new set of hoplites my current ones are really worn and not that sharp any more lol

hoplitesolvios1.jpg

i need to buy a good vacuum cleaner my cs is dusty need to clean up and alter if it does not work out i need to but a new blue print for my new cs i have five

legocolonialspaceship.jpg
scar.gif
luxurylinercolonialon.gif
eaglev.gif
colonialmarinesdropshi.gif
colonialmarinesdropshi.gif

now i am confused which one to go for, that sales was very clever!!!
rebored.jpg

i bought new shield now i see why rooster tome me my shield was not good!!!
my new shield
tumblr_krout4HTG61qz5scbo1_400.jpg

my old shield
300_spartan_shield_01.jpg

new shiny armour
DAO_king%20cailan.jpg

i am not finished yet...

i bought a some polish as well
brasso-metal-polish-liquid.jpg

i bought latest heavy duty vacuum cleaner

88ebf34.jpg

with speck

Features
Heavy duty – continuous operation
Wide range of nozzles
Easy to operate and Handle
High Vacuum
Micro filtration system:
a. Reusable cloth filter
b. Advanced micro cartridge filter
c. Mesh filter
Strong wheels for movement over rough industrial floors
Compact (VC 10 ,VC 30 SL)
Large volume waste storage tank
Low Noise Level (Except: VC 7,VC 70,VC 100)
Maintenance free blower
Single phase, phase sequence & over load protection
Blowing facility (Optional – VC 5,VC 30,VC 70 only)
Additional waste storage tank (Optional)
Floor cleaning attachment (Optional)
Brake wheels (Optional)
Vacuum gauge (Optional)
Multi suction point where applicable (Optional)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mmm, most enemies i encounter go into vacation mode before i get to talk to them. and my long-distance plan is too expensive to keep in touch.

rooster has already been nominated... i'd love to have two funny guys. maybe set up our own literal version of "last comic standing." LOL

cabz bii doesn't care if he loses a city and has a laid-back personality. herb has about the same personality, but a little long-winded like me. so we don't talk anymore or we'd crash grepolis, but he gets along very well with my teammates. i'd nominate both of them if it came to current enemies.

thanks bbcue :p :supermad: glad to get nominated :cool:

DeletedUser

Too bad no one wants me ??:((:)rolleyes:

haha ill give you a vote kim ;)
:cool:

as ive changed alliances i would have to go with old enemies

bbcue is good banter and always sends a wind up message after conqering

and hntm would get a vote also i loved reading his messages panicig every time i had him in revolt lol
(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)(SW)

DeletedUser

EKKKKK.... WHAT????? NO ONE WANTS ME WHAT A SHAME

LOL!

If you hadn't convinced me with the Space 1999 Eagle Transporter (my FIRST spaceship toy as a kid - coolest ship EVER).... you definitely sold me with the large volume waste storage tank.

I mean.... its a LARGE volume waste storage tank... who could ask for more???

I'll vote for you......

if you get me a really cool shield... with a picture of a rooster... with fangs.... and fireball eyes... swooping down from the Heavens... with claws of steel and two big machine guns under its wings.

DeletedUser

Final poll is up but not too late to vote still on that, but nominations are done. if you vote tho remember it's an enemy for the alliance you are in now tho

DeletedUser

These 2 are a must.

I have a few Clear choices Here. Id have to go with Herbally Enhanced since I've known him from waay back in Legion and hes a fantastic player who knows how to get me "motivated" with His psychological warfare right back at me. (That and we get along great talkin Smack in game when battles are a happenin.)

And Of Course Miss Lozza. "Don't let her fool ya, Ohhh NO!" She appears shy and somewhat timid at times but that Lady can put up a fight! All the while Trading witty blows of dialect and banter through out the day... These 2 players also understand Me very well and how I really am Off the Forums. Avery rare thing indeed. Good luck to both of you in this Poll!

DeletedUser

Id have to go with Herbally Enhanced since I've known him from waay back in Legion and hes a fantastic player who knows how to get me "motivated" with His psychological warfare right back at me. (That and we get along great talkin Smack in game when battles are a happenin.)

Thanks. I do have to say that talking smack to you is prolly the most fun. It actually gets returned and I don't have to hand out any handkerchiefs to clean up the tears. While that can be fun sometimes too, its always funner to get it shot right back at you with a little spin on it.. and you sir, can do just that. Also - as you can see we're about to tear each other up in-game.. the distance is closing... and I assume some day you'll mess up and stick your hand out a little bit too far, and I'm ready to cut it off :)

DeletedUser

Ohhh My Friend, I know this night you've smoked one too many bowls "Fo SHO!" (As we say in Miami) Your right, The distance is closing fast. Almost a Bee-Line right to your Cities to be exact. ::Wicked Grin:: Im quite the patient enemy. It seems your about ta swing your Mighty sword against me soon, be careful though; One mis Timed "Swing" And It'll be me Doing the chopping... ::Nods Assertively:: (And then you can finally pack me that Bowl!)

P.s. I'll save you a spot in TDC Once you've been Chopped down a few cities. Promise!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL!

If you hadn't convinced me with the Space 1999 Eagle Transporter (my FIRST spaceship toy as a kid - coolest ship EVER).... you definitely sold me with the large volume waste storage tank.

I mean.... its a LARGE volume waste storage tank... who could ask for more???

I'll vote for you......

if you get me a really cool shield... with a picture of a rooster... with fangs.... and fireball eyes... swooping down from the Heavens... with claws of steel and two big machine guns under its wings.

i will roster in next 24hrs :)

AS promised rooster

this is my rooster after playing oni musha
badroosterbyteocava.jpg

an your shield

cidshield.jpg

and you holding heavy machine gun and fire coming out of your eyes ;)
ctalespreviewsmall1.jpg

DeletedUser

And Of Course Miss Lozza. "Don't let her fool ya, Ohhh NO!" She appears shy and somewhat timid at times but that Lady can put up a fight! All the while Trading witty blows of dialect and banter through out the day... These 2 players also understand Me very well and how I really am Off the Forums. Avery rare thing indeed. Good luck to both of you in this Poll!

thank you :) dunno about shy tho lol but I enjoyed traded banter and insults throughout our encounter :p and I think I surprised you somewhat.

LB once planned an op on me (they didn't actually carry it through) cos they thought I'd scream like a noob and hit the vm button if I was under attack, I think that would spoil the game for me, getting attacked by syl was really good fun :) I'm still learning and not as good as some of the awesome players that are in Evo but it's good to be tested on both sides of the game :)

DeletedUser

i will roster in next 24hrs :)

AS promised rooster

this is my rooster after playing oni musha
badroosterbyteocava.jpg

an your shield

cidshield.jpg

and you holding heavy machine gun and fire coming out of your eyes ;)
ctalespreviewsmall1.jpg

LOL!!!! Thank you! Especially for that last one... you don't KNOW how hard it is to find a properly fitted underarm machine gun at the mall. Off-the-rack underarm machine guns always pinch my sensitive skin.

;)