POLYGANT: did any of you guys know my father

Azzpr

Hoplite
My father loved this game, and probably spent too many hours on it. My father's username was Polygant. He passed away from cancer on 2. May, 2021. I miss him profoundly, and I was thinking that maybe some of you guys knew who he was, as he had some friends from the game. If you knew him, I'd love to hear about your experience with him.

With best regards,
his son, Mathias.

Venomm

Hipparchus
I don't know him and never meet him in grepo, but I'm really sorry for your loss and I wish all the best for you.

Azzpr

Hoplite
I don't know him and never meet him in grepo, but I'm really sorry for your loss and I wish all the best for you.
Thank you it means a great deal, he was a part of the Norwegian community I think. He spent a bunch of hours trying to get his clan or group to reach world domination whatever that means:)

Finegold

Hipparchus
Hey @Azzpr , if you are still curious, I was able to find your dad/PolyGant's victory in 2016 on the Norwegian servers (which have now closed) on world no21. Here is the link to the hall of fame: https://no.grepolis.com/start/hall_of_fame?world_id=no21&action=index .

I suggest that if you want to try look further, you check out the people he won no21 (Tau) with and see if they are still playing, and then try get in contact with them by joining the world they are in. For example looking at the hall of fame, he played with user Daggios, and using this website: https://grepodata.com/ , I can see that Daggios still plays on en112 and no11.

I didn't look extensively at all worlds hall of fame on Norway servers, so you might find more of his victories, maybe more recent than 2016.

Good luck with your findings! :)
Finegold.

EDIT: no21 is not actually his victory, he was just one of the top players and fighters. In this case Daggios was not his alliance member and was probably his enemy on that world. But you can continue on the list from no21 to no65 (and maybe even from no1) until you find him on the list below.

Last edited:

D.Dall

Phrourach
My father loved this game, and probably spent too many hours on it. My father's username was Polygant. He passed away from cancer on 2. May, 2021. I miss him profoundly, and I was thinking that maybe some of you guys knew who he was, as he had some friends from the game. If you knew him, I'd love to hear about your experience with him.

With best regards,
his son, Mathias.
Ohh! I'm so sorry to hear this, I did know him have played with him some servers, I believe both on NO, DK and I do think we did EN too. but I'm not sure about that, my memory isn't that good, but he was a lovely guy I did enjoy playing with him, I think I have him on Skype we used that platform at that time.

Last post from him on Skype.

1699971281219.png

D.Dall

Phrourach
Ohh! I'm so sorry to hear this, I did know him have played with him some servers, I believe both on NO, DK and I do think we did EN too. but I'm not sure about that, my memory isn't that good, but he was a lovely guy I did enjoy playing with him, I think I have him on Skype we used that platform at that time.

Last post from him on Skype.

View attachment 16822
1699971801005.png
I found this from NO.

wdj40

Hipparchus

With best regards,
his son, Mathias.

This is so sad, I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you are doing well Mathias.

I don't think I have ever played with him but I hope you find some people who did.

vaatne

Hoplite
Hello, as I'm norwegian myself, I've played a few NO worlds myself. I did actually play against your father one world which I remember quite well. Didn't go our way sadly, but your dad won it :). As you can see by the picture, your dad was one of the winners.
1700252527474.png