Pnp Poor Effort

DeletedUser

It was a stormy winter night in Corinth, and The Detached decided to launch an attack on the seemingly nooby alliance USA. We anticipated a simple conquest, but decided to be safe and support.

126640-bigthumbnail.jpg

After a few minutes, attacks started to appear, but not from USA. It was other alliances, Last Fallen Nation and one from The Phalanx of The Spartans. We wondered why they'd attack our siege, but soon we were told the two alliances had a pact.

lovers_holding_hands.jpg

We were nervous, as a lot of our biremes were out on another siege. Soon, the attacks started to land.

A_Nervous_Man_Biting_His_Nails_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_110215-138176-404053.jpg

LFN's profile claims that they will "crush PB ships." Here are their attempts to crush our ships!

dljQJ.png

r1Cko.png

CSNUH.png

mXFM9.png

qngiW.png

N4IsH.png

So 3 alliances with a combined member total of 290 members couldn't defeat us, with our 25 members. Nevertheless, I think PB have got it coming! Watch out guys!

startled+cat.jpg

Towards the end of the siege, we recieved a message. It was from the LFN leader. It went like this:

lxSwj.png

We only think it right to publicly thank them for the BP, and also the city.

LVxf7.png

It appears that LFN aren't the true elite of Corinth after all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The title gives a good opinion on the thread. It was terrible propaganda

DeletedUser

LFN attack you while USA don't, even though it's a USA city? I think it's clear which alliance should really be embarrassed here.

DeletedUser

LFN attack you while USA don't, even though it's a USA city? I think it's clear which alliance should really be embarrassed here.

I agree, however, I don't see why a supposedly elite alliance pacts with an alliance like USA.

DeletedUser

haha that was a good read there Greg- enjoyed it!
Especially the bireme nuke - i thought it was a myth but seeing it in action and i'm converted! It's soo epic!

DeletedUser

haha... I have had a run in with owens boys... If your attacking with biremes might as well hang it up.

DeletedUser

I'd just like to congratulate LFN for boosting their rank by merging with Undead Deimos, aka Dead Deimos.

DeletedUser

I'd also like to congratulate them- All these noobs in one place :eek:

They just want to make it so easy for us, don't they :D