Popular World ?

DeletedUser

Popular World

I joined this world around 2 weeks ago and i like what Theowlbear is saying. The alliance i am currently with is full of wannabe players.

The communication within the in-game forums are immature and their aid and help are not there. I am doing my best to succeed in this game but i can't seem to go anywhere due to inactive players and unhelpful alliance members.

Is there any way i can help to revamp this world and external world forums into a more active place

Thanks for listening (dip)

DeletedUser38828

I'll see what I can do about a better Alliance :)

DeletedUser

A player is always as good as he is even without an alliance. If you know the game than you can grow regardless of alliance. Your growth rate varies with alliance but its always good. so if you know the game and are willing to fight it out i am sure people appriciate good players and are more than happy to get you in a better alliance.

DeletedUser

Yes, i understand what your saying however, If your on your own you will be constantly farmed by the stronger players on your island especially if they are in the same alliance.

I joined late you see.

DeletedUser

There are ways to counter being farmed. Its a hell but there are ways. Think about it.

DeletedUser38828

Of course there are ways to counter being farmed.. but why not join the alliance as you start out and get used to the game..

no player regardless of experience likes getting farmed:

it equals in no troops
no resources
slow building

DeletedUser

Positives:
Lots of BP's for cities once you get conquest
Lots of fun troll PM's
Good PnP material

And it is quite satisfactory to secretly enlist the help of a large core player into defending your city, and see the attacker losing mountains of troops on morale :p (And luckily core players are actually quite keen on doing this)

DeletedUser

there is no morale on heraklion... or there wasn't when I was there...

DeletedUser

Hmm i didnt even check. Top 3 points are still valid though :p