Not a Bug Population Growth

DeletedUser

In game description of spell says it cut 100% recruiting speed what means it should cut all time of recruitment, but it cut half as it is in description in wiki grepolis!

y4x2efxwz8c462od3qh6.jpg

DeletedUser

It doesn't says it CUTS 100%, it says it acelartes 100%, so the speed is 200%, that means it takes 1/2 of the time to build

DeletedUser

as all we know 100% is total time/amount of given so if its accelerate 100% that mean it cut all of total time/amount! there cant be 200% it should be shown as double or x2, just my opinion! other way it confuse me and others ;)

DeletedUser

But we aren't talking about the time it takes but about the "oposite", the speed, and the speed can be 200% of the regular, that means the double, if the speed is the double the time is half, anyone that read is properly will get it.

DeletedUser

i didnt get it so it may confuse not only me! so why wiki has own description despite of game description! Looks they didnt get it too and make it more understandable for all ;)

DeletedUser38224

I don't know man, I got it from the getgo, along with basically everyone else in the player base. It's pretty foolish to assume that for 80 favor you get instant units for 6 hours.

DeletedUser

if there is a wrong defined description of spell and no one using it does not mean it could stay as it is, some one is responsible for that to correct it!

DeletedUser38224

It's not a wrong description though.

Maybe we could change it just for you, but i'm afraid that that would fall under the "Too much work for too little gain" Section of DNS, and since you know what it means now it's moot anyway.

DeletedUser27700

It is not defined wrong, it says unit production is accelerated by 100%, which it is. Acceleration of 100% means twice as fast, nowehere does it state it cuts 100% of the production time.
This is not a bug, nor would it make for an idea.