population

DeletedUser

i made the thermal paths and also researched for the plow in academy but yet didnt increase the population number so how can i increase the population number im my polis???????????????

DeletedUser

Try refreshing your browser/log out and log back in.
If that doesn't work then open a ticket. You need to click on ---- SETTINGS----->SUPPORT (left corner). Choose BUGS or OTHER and explain your issue to game operators.

DeletedUser

Click on SETTINGS
settings.jpg

Click on SUPPORT
support.jpg

Choose your world and then reason. Explain whole situation
bugs.jpg

DeletedUser20688

You need to have Metrology and Triemes researched for these to be activated mate.

DeletedUser

poor guy who opened this thread is totallyyy confused.
Confused-Baby-Gir-Photo.jpg
Another hijacked thread :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21270

Hapag Lloyd , Runcorn.

I personally would never build a city without triremes, fireships and that crane thing.

I like to research everything apart from the following: Conquest, Colony ship, plow, light ships, biremes, slingers, ceramics , booty, chariots and horsemen.

that way i can spend all my hard earned rp's on the more important things like architecture and conscription

DeletedUser

OK. You guys are not being helpful at all! I just directed this poor soul to the forums where he might get help from his fellow gamers...cos support really isn't for game play tips and guides.

He just needs to get out there and fight to kill off some of his pop...none of this researching useless things :p

Though, world forums often end up like this, so ignore these jokers and go to the guides section, or the "questions and answers" for your questions.

DeletedUser20688

Yeah, like Jennesis said, research Espionage if you want your spy to swim faster.

DeletedUser20688

Corey!! its nice to see you keeping up the good forum work and advice you dish out in Chi here on Delphi!:)

Keep an eye on the Chi section this week. I have something very special lined up for KiT :)

DeletedUser14953

I should obviously read the Delphi forums more for all these amazing tips that people post<3

Where are all the PnP's at?!

DeletedUser22940

LOL, that's a good question. No creativity.

I'll put it out there, if you have a PnP you want written, just send me a PM and I will do it for you :)