Possible MRA's?

DeletedUser

Okay well i didn't join 24F as soon as i wanted because alliance page wouldn't open so about 12 hours after i started i got it open and was shocked how many alliances had invited me.....

allianceinvites.png

looks like even with a 30 alliance cap there will be MRA alliances before the first day of the world is over :(

DeletedUser

:pro: It's just a part of the game. They will rise to the top at first and then fade away when the real alliances come knocking.

DeletedUser

I think this might be quite interesting for MRA's since the alliance cap is limited, one alliance cannot completely destroy the other branches of the MRA's. How each branch fares in this world will be a whole different story.

DeletedUser14204

haha rankins are now available for alliances and omg talk about mra's r us lmao

DeletedUser

lol lets just see what happens, you never know MRA's always look for ways to expand and get more members they might even create an academy? who knows?

DeletedUser30342

xpzitl.png

cant believe it 48 pact.They have pact with even 3 and 1 member alliance

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 2

DeletedUser22650

dont they know that every time somebody makes a grepo pact an angel loses its wings?

DeletedUser22650

the perfect cover for a truly evil organization, dedicated to the grounding of angels :(

DeletedUser

Hey guys!!! I am scared they have a lot of pacts... I am worried they will take over! It must be a evil plan! Can people please send me support I am worried!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAH

And I didn't mean to spam if I just did! Sorry

DeletedUser30342

just checked they jumped to 58 packs. I am scared to they are very strong now LOL.

DeletedUser

If you don't count the alliances with 1 and 2 members, they are pacted with 1/4 of the world. -_-

DeletedUser

i tooold them... cut and trim the fat... i swear to god if i got served a steak like that, i'd send it back and ask for 16 OZ. of STEAK, not Gristle..