Possible Premade

DeletedUser18705

Haven't decided on a name yet but I have decided on two things.

1.) I'm tired of all these premades talking smack. I'll show you what a real alliance looks like. Time to hit the books or, in this case the grepostats.

2.) I'm going to only recruit good players. And trust me I know the difference. There's many who claim to be good. Newsflash: 30k on a world as your best world is NOT that good. You're a noob if you think it is. And not a newb. There's a difference.

I'll update this later. Right now I need to wait for the settings to come out. If everything goes right I should have a nice experienced alliance. And I think I'll keep my roster and direction secretive. Also here's my application form and requirements to join.

IGN
Link to grepostats-
Tell your experiences- I realize that some people quit and come back to the game.
Your leadership experience- I might consider giving you a leadership role if you impress me.
Recruits and a link to their grepostats-
References- Someone who can tell me your a good player. This is basically just for the heck of it as anyone can bribe someone to do this. But hey I don't like my recruits lazy.

Please do not ask to join if you do not have the following-
1k ABP and 1k DBP on your main world.
100k in your past experiences
A sense of humor. It doesn't even have to be a good one. Look at me.:)

DeletedUser

i might be interested in joining, but i will wait to see what the settings are :)

DeletedUser

http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=exile192837465&type=player

so you're a noob?

Unless your in game name and forum name are different, or you have a past account. In which case I'm wrong, I just do not see how you can have such strict recruitment requirements if you do not meet them yourself. I am not trying to start anything because my stats are WAY lower than your stats are because I just started playing recently, I am only trying to say that you should not make requirements that you yourself do not meet. Again if you had a past account then I am wrong and I apologize for the post.

P.S. I do not think that the premades are really talking smack,I think it is more like friendly banter :) just my opinion though.

DeletedUser18705

I do have a past account 2 actually and I quit Eta to play on Chi because I thought they wouldn't update it. I quit playing all my worlds except for Chi recently because things got rough. But they went back to normal instantly.