Post yo walls!

DeletedUser

Since Kappa is busy right now I think we should get this on the go:
11wall.png

DeletedUser

At least you know not to attack with archers or swords now before it counted

DeletedUser

At least you know not to attack with archers or swords now before it counted

I believe I was strengthening a village with 70 Archers to increase the strength, but the mood was low. I didn't know strengthening a village can cause them to fight back if the mood was low, I thought that was only for attack. My bad. It's not really a set back, more of a learning curve :)

DeletedUser

I never knew those showed up in walls, learn something new every day

DeletedUser

I never knew those showed up in walls, learn something new every day

I might be wrong (probably am) just what I thought but I can't be bothered logging into check :D Yeah I don't tend to spend all my time playing :p inactivity FTW

DeletedUser

1h8bbm.png

top for the moment :p Moody farms account for the lost archers, I rarely send an attack of 4 archers to beat my enemies hehe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1h8bbm.png

top for the moment :p Moody farms account for the lost archers, I rarely send an attack of 4 archers to beat my enemies hehe

Theres FIVE people that can out do me, and you just HAD to come along

DeletedUser

I just clicked the senate and it took me there, must be a magic button

DeletedUser

Just as well I have plenty more :D

You should of mixed them up with Slingers. Their not very strong but their extremely cheap especially on Silver so you still have Iron to build Horseman. Then you wouldn't of taken such heavy losses. But what do I know, I'm a noob :p

DeletedUser

perhaps... but at this stage of the game lots of people have a lot of swords in comparison to other troops, something which slingers don't enjoy. That and farming is generally easier with horsies hehe. Either way, you guys have yet to catch my wall :p

DeletedUser

You should of mixed them up with Slingers. Their not very strong but their extremely cheap especially on Silver so you still have Iron to build Horseman. Then you wouldn't of taken such heavy losses. But what do I know, I'm a noob :p

I think he knows Lol :p
and so help me I will try

DeletedUser

I think he knows Lol :p
and so help me I will try

Oh, don't get me wrong I wasn't trying to give advice, he had a massive amount of Horseman compared to other players I know (regardless of him losing them) I was more investigating why he didn't mix them up with slingers which would reduce his loss in Horseman which as he stated are better for farming.

DeletedUser

Oh, I have 0 kills 0 losses.

I am saving mah 7 swords for later :D