Post yo walls.

DeletedUser

Well, post your walls. I will post mine after I post another one of mine....

DeletedUser

2h5u3no.png

takin my time lol

DeletedUser

Those swords and archers, lost as an attacker, are from mis-click on farming village. I do not attack with def. units ;)

And I am still in top 50 normal points as well...

75106908.png

DeletedUser

Those swords and archers, lost as an attacker, are from mis-click on farming village. I do not attack with def. units ;)

And I am still in top 50 normal points as well...

75106908.png

I may be wrong here, but im sure when you lose troops against farming villages it doesnt put them on you wall!!

DeletedUser

Ok then!!

I tried to kill off some troops on gamma by attacking the farm to 0% but every time the farm thought back they wasnt strong enough to kill my troops, i was only sending 5 Chariots at a time but i was killing something like 3 sword and 2 hops does this mean i get them kills as BP?

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I think this topic is pointless for the moment...

No one is going to have "Incredible" walls to show off as BP just ended and people haven't conquered yet.

We should wait till about after a month till we post our walls to show off but thats my opinion anyway :)

DeletedUser

257f7r5.jpg

Its insane how none of the pros (yes im looking at you furry) ever run into militia. Hackers >.>

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2595

I'd give my left arm to run into any troops... I think everyone on my island killed their swords on farming runs and promptly gave up on the game... :(