DeletedUser

Defaeted....
...as a attacker
40 Swordmen
...as a defender
62 slingers
80 Hoplites
59 Hourse men

Erm... how do you lose 62 slingers, 80 hopilites and 59 horsemen to 40 swordsmen... I didn't know there were steroids back then :eek:

DeletedUser

me thinks you need to re-read his post... those are his defeated. You need to look at losses as attacking for teh swords...

DeletedUser

Updated

iotawall2.png

thats a hell of alot of militia at the early stages of the game to catch. I haven't killed that much militia in beta in attack yet, and I am 6 months or so into the game o_O

DeletedUser

Lol over 1000 thousand militia and swordsman and archers.

DeletedUser

The game needs to give us some kind of insentive to make myth units :( you dont see them nearly as much as you should. (personally have yet to build a single one in this world)

DeletedUser

my not so great wall :D

most of the guys ive been attacking are naval so i havnt killed or lost many land units attacking, i also killed all the attacks against me before they saw land so i have a minimal amount of lost land troops.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13647

My OK wall. Sorry that the pictures blurry.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

untitledg.png

I think i lost so much :Angry:

You lost so much because you are attacking with swords and archers. those are defensive units. You'll do better when you attack with offensive units like slingers/hops/horses.

Try it. you might like it.

DeletedUser

attachment.php

I have lost a lot compared to what I have defeated, I probably should have spied more ;)