Poster of the Month - December Nominations!

DeletedUser

Nominate your favourite posters here. It cannot be yourself and the nominations will be taken on the 10th, to be used in the deciding poll.

Oh, and I haven't planned this at all. :D

Assail forth, denizens of the Edessa forum! Determine your alpha!

DeletedUser

Hmmm this is hard as there are barely any posters.

I nominate AHiett cos shes awesome and its good to see new posters :)

DeletedUser

Thank you Jono! That is so very sweet and kind of you!

I nominate Rooster Jones because I laugh every time he posts. He makes me smile and I enjoy that!

DeletedUser

I nominate jono
becuz:
without him I wouldn't have returned to this world (diff. name)

DeletedUser

Thank you Jono! That is so very sweet and kind of you!

I nominate Rooster Jones because I laugh every time he posts. He makes me smile and I enjoy that!

Lol np :)

Oh yea Rooster would be my 2nd nomination.

I nominate jono
becuz:
Spoiler:

without him I wouldn't have returned to this world (diff. name)

Thanks mate :) You need any resources or anything??

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I'm not to sure... hmmmmmm! I'm new to the edessa world forum, so I will need some time to think about it.

DeletedUser

Gotta agrere with AHiett and go with Rooster Jones (laugh almost everytime I read one of his posts).

DeletedUser

As official "Spammer Extraordinaire" of the Grepolis Forums... I appreciate your generous nominations, but regretfully I must decline.

After winning that $50,000.00 Grepolis Forum grand prize a while back... I agreed with management not to partake in any more online forum popularity contests or feats of strength.

Instead, I nominate, kphillip, jonorocks1, BearJuden and Hasan Naqvi. All of them are fine posters & none of them seriously annoy me.

DeletedUser

Naww thanks Rooster :) YOu know if you ran for this you would win it right?? :p

DeletedUser

Naww thanks Rooster :) YOu know if you ran for this you would win it right?? :p

I think I'm Rooster's only competition.. *sigh*

Jk...I vote....kphillip for his willingness to try to keep the forums alive.. *hug* Although I can't find him on in-game stats anymore. :(

DeletedUser

As official "Spammer Extraordinaire" of the Grepolis Forums... I appreciate your generous nominations, but regretfully I must decline.

After winning that $50,000.00 Grepolis Forum grand prize a while back... I agreed with management not to partake in any more online forum popularity contests or feats of strength.

Instead, I nominate, kphillip, jonorocks1, BearJuden and Hasan Naqvi. All of them are fine posters & none of them seriously annoy me.

(shake) I'd nominate you myself!

DeletedUser

I think I'm Rooster's only competition.. *sigh*

Jk...I vote....kphillip for his willingness to try to keep the forums alive.. *hug* Although I can't find him on in-game stats anymore. :(

possibly because he likes to keep his forum name and In-game name different :p

DeletedUser

May I suggest NOT doing that.

Part of the process of enlivening this forum will be connecting it to the ingame events.

Be who you are... let everyone know who you are... and remember... you matter.

DeletedUser27700

May I suggest NOT doing that.

Part of the process of enlivening this forum will be connecting it to the ingame events.

Be who you are... let everyone know who you are... and remember... you matter.

Completely agree. Not sure why people choose to use 3 different names for the same thing.
You will never see me use a different name than my current one.

Oh yes, you do matter :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Completely agree. Not sure why people choose to use 3 different names for the same thing.
You will never see me use a different name than my current one.

Oh yes, you do matter :rolleyes:

I have multiple accounts, and i always will from now on thanks to the 1.26 upgrade and WW. After 2.0 was brought in, account handing over had a very important role in keeping the old worlds alive, and it was used extensively. However if you played more than one world on an account and you wanted to hand it over, you had to ghost your other worlds so that the account was only active in one. With multiple accounts you didnt have this problem.

Also multiple accounts means you can go on VM one one and not the others ;) Very handy.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately this is true my in-game name differs from my forum name. The only reason it's like this is because I registered kphillip prior to changing my name in game.

One of the forum rules state:
"Each Grepolis player may only use one account for Forum use, regardless of the number of accounts he or she has in-game."

Maybe I'm misinterpurting the rule.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately this is true my in-game name differs from my forum name. The only reason it's like this is because I registered kphillip prior to changing my name in game.

One of the forum rules state:
"Each Grepolis player may only use one account for Forum use, regardless of the number of accounts he or she has in-game."

Maybe I'm misinterpurting the rule.

That's correct..Just one account; although, I could have swore I saw a kphillip in-game not too long ago.. Am I missing something?! :D LOL