Potential newspaper

DeletedUser

Hey guys,
This forum is already almost dead and buried. I would like to make a newspaper in the future, but because nobody really posts here I don't know what wars are going on outside of the core etc.
Anyone who has any information on wars, potential wars or anything interesting going on, post here please (I'll also fish around some information on grepostats and pm leaders).
Funny reports and messages from other players would also help to liven the potential paper up.
Also, I will try to interview players I think it would be interesting to hear from, not just from the core as was the case with other interviews I've seen, perhaps to get a fresh perspective.
By the way, I hope to keep this going, but it all depends on whether I have the time or the content needed to make a decent paper.

Thanks.

DeletedUser31161

hmmm. not a mention of my newspaper. i should have patented mine. :(

DeletedUser

Why should I mention your paper, it's dead and buried now :D

DeletedUser

I heard a rumour that crashjones waxes his legs and bikini line....honest!

Hehehe, love you really crashy old fellow:p

DeletedUser

I may have to put a "rumours" section for stuff like this :D

DeletedUser

Well these are massacres but worth a post i guess.
Legionnaires Vs. Mayatopia
Camp Half Blood Vs. Ulaskei

DeletedUser

Thanks, I've begun writing it and should be here for all to see in a couple of days.

DeletedUser31161

ok im getting a little mad now. my newspaper was the only thing that kept this place alive

DeletedUser

I don't understand what you want? You aren't in this world anymore, should we all just stop posting stuff here in mourning of the Great Pingu? Why are you angry that I am writing a paper lol? Go away and concentrate on your paper and account on Actium :D

DeletedUser

I love how Penguin even though he wrote a total of two papers, assumes that he was the center of all life on this game, I wrote only five and I know for a fact that I was never the center of life just a small contributor. I hope to write a sixth paper here shortly.