Pre-made in Sigma.

DeletedUser15100

To Edward

You don't form pacts with any alliance until you find a benefit which can be formed between both Alliances. Breaking a Pact is not a good thing, sometimes it leads to a huge fail on your rep and gives enemy alliances more motivation to hunt you down.

Breaking NAPS is not as bad but still depends on agreements.

An Alliance should only have a max of 5-10 Pacts. A Max of 4-5, but if there is a Coalition formed then Max 10.

To Tassies

Your Alliance would be most favourite in my opinion, I think your Alliance will "Dominate" O55 and then once dominated O55 maybe work to invading O45.

O55 is always a nice Warfare of chaos and I like the competition in O55 :)

I think your Alliance will have a great Team of players and you will be a great Leader to aiming to dominate your targets.

Also, recruiting Theta players and Omicron Players will be an Advantage because they will be used to the Revolt System and will be warmed up when they start. :)

Hope your Alliance does Awesome!! and Have Fun mate :cool:

To The Chosen One

Remember no making enemies in your Ocean so soon, you don't want to get pinned down too early just like Grepoholics did in Omicron :p

But have fun, O55 going to be a nice Battle Field :)

DeletedUser

Also, recruiting Theta players and Omicron Players will be an Advantage because they will be used to the Revolt System and will be warmed up when they start. :)

Ummm...I believe the world settings say that this is a Conquest world, not revolt...

Anyway good luck with your alliance Tassies :)

DeletedUser

To Edward

You don't form pacts with any alliance until you find a benefit which can be formed between both Alliances. Breaking a Pact is not a good thing, sometimes it leads to a huge fail on your rep and gives enemy alliances more motivation to hunt you down.

Breaking NAPS is not as bad but still depends on agreements.

An Alliance should only have a max of 5-10 Pacts. A Max of 4-5, but if there is a Coalition formed then Max 10.

To Tassies

Your Alliance would be most favourite in my opinion, I think your Alliance will "Dominate" O55 and then once dominated O55 maybe work to invading O45.

O55 is always a nice Warfare of chaos and I like the competition in O55 :)

I think your Alliance will have a great Team of players and you will be a great Leader to aiming to dominate your targets.

Hope your Alliance does Awesome!! and Have Fun mate :cool:

To The Chosen One

Remember no making enemies in your Ocean so soon, you don't want to get pinned down too early just like Grepoholics did in Omicron :p

But have fun, O55 going to be a nice Battle Field :)

My only enemy right now is Edward! He is evil... :D

DeletedUser

I really hope you go far, *cough* *cough**coooooooough**gag* now chocking, ok now that i got that out of my throat good *cough* luck. lol

BIG_SMILE.jpg

DeletedUser

hope you fail , you will fail noob. Go back to the caveman

DeletedUser

Because this is my friend's alliance, and I ain't lettin' no foos disrespect it! :p

DeletedUser

no the guy fire lord, total noob and never will be anything but a farm for us bigger people.

DeletedUser14167

ok guys recruitment is closed!, we dont have 50 members, so we will recruit some extras from the server!