Pre-world Carphi Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser44321

was #1 alliance in that world for a long while then i had to leave for personal issues went downhill soon after that

DeletedUser51366

What time does this server go live for (UTC+1.00) London?

DeletedUser

I try to keep the world forum from opening till it gets closer to the launch. Otherwise people spam and will post a top 12 discussion days before anyone can even join. Nobody wants that, or maybe it's just me.

I see. This will my first en world I play, coming over from us and they normally have the forum up, but your right about the spam stuff haha top 12 before the world is up and there's not even 12 premade like what are you supposed to do haha

DeletedUser51369

Anyone know what the start time is? I've heard now it will be 10:00 am GMT, and also heard 12:00-5:00PM GMT, can anyone give a more definitive time frame?

DeletedUser38414

I'm so excited about new server)
and name is cute.. Carphi-nyaa~! ^-^)

DeletedUser

Anyone know what the start time is? I've heard now it will be 10:00 am GMT, and also heard 12:00-5:00PM GMT, can anyone give a more definitive time frame?
we don't know. it comes up when inno team manages to get it to work

DeletedUser51369

we don't know. it comes up when inno team manages to get it to work

Is there not like an earliest time that is possible and latest? Or, if you remember, what has it been in the past for previous worlds?

DeletedUser

They never announce a specific time. If they would say: 2:00 PM, than the Server would crash at 2:01 PM, because 10.000 Players would be entering the world simultanously. This is what i have read as an explanation. You just have to try from time to time.

Edit: If the server is startet from the Innogames Headquarters in Germany, i think you can expect it to start at earliest 9:00 AM GMT (though unlikely)and the latest arround 5 PM (They should finish their workday then)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47953

Lols. They finally open a world with the settings I want and I just blew 30k gold on another world. I might wait a couple days to start. However, the 40 person cap is enticing. MRAs will have maybe 6 or more alliances, but will fail to grow larger due to mismanagement. It will be nice to see 40 players owning everyone! Kinda like the old days around EN 58 or so. Can't remember which server, but I never had more fun than on a 40 cap server.

Let the games begin! :pro:

DeletedUser48583

I just hit vm for 2 weeks then they announced the world so I be joining later on.

DeletedUser32496

It says pre world for a reseason but not long to wait it will be open today.

Status
Not open for further replies.