Pre World Edessa Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser27981

speed 3 revolt please

I want a speed 3 revolt would be nice if unit speed was 3 as well ...too long between speed 3 worlds

DeletedUser

With the exception of the players who want morale, I suppose I would prefer the settings of most other posters here. Speed 3 revolt, no morale, and a low alliance cap.

DeletedUser23222

Necessary settings

Speed 3
Revolt

The rest are up to INNO - unit speed 2 or higher would be nice - but not essential

Look - there are around 20 vet players sitting in my chat room - just waiting for a speed 3 revolt world. We have been waiting for over a month - some longer. Most of us buy gold - a lot of gold. It is INNO's game, and they can do whatever settings they want. We won't complain. We just wont play. I posted the reasons in another thread - the reasons are sound and logical. If INNO wants our money then speed 3 revolt it is - if not, we will just wait some more. That is unless we must wait too long.

DeletedUser

Necessary settings

Speed 3
Revolt

The rest are up to INNO - unit speed 2 or higher would be nice - but not essential

Look - there are around 20 vet players sitting in my chat room - just waiting for a speed 3 revolt world. We have been waiting for over a month - some longer. Most of us buy gold - a lot of gold. It is INNO's game, and they can do whatever settings they want. We won't complain. We just wont play. I posted the reasons in another thread - the reasons are sound and logical. If INNO wants our money then speed 3 revolt it is - if not, we will just wait some more. That is unless we must wait too long.

i am in like OD here but would prefer at least spd 3/unit 3/ revolt. alliance cap doesn't matter to me much but i think 100 would be a decent number

DeletedUser32469

Just a question for Richard: does any of this discussion get heard by INNO's decision makers, and does it actually influence the settings? There seems to be a rather strong consensus. Since the typical settings are quite different from this consensus, it would really be interesting to hear someone from INNO explaining the constraints/marketing_strategy that favor slower worlds.

DeletedUser23222

Just a question for Richard: does any of this discussion get heard by INNO's decision makers, and does it actually influence the settings? There seems to be a rather strong consensus. Since the typical settings are quite different from this consensus, it would really be interesting to hear someone from INNO explaining the constraints/marketing_strategy that favor slower worlds.

yes - waiting would be easier to take if we knew why INNO favors speeds 2 and 1 over 3

DeletedUser

prob to do with money, a slow speed world might encourage more gold spending, not by me, will never ever ever play a 1 speed world again

but this is just an opinion, I sure IG will say its not about gold but player experience!!

DeletedUser

honestly i wish there werent so many new worlds coming out so often... it makes it way to easy for people to give up on whatever world they are in and start over when things get tough...and then you end up with a world that is dead... this is just my opinion

DeletedUser

I was looking through the different worlds and couldn't find a world with speed 3, revolt and morale inactive.

Seems to be a highly requested set of settings but there has never been a world created with those settings.

Maybe now would be a wonderful time to listen to the vocal forum and try something different.

DeletedUser6983

Unfortunatly i dont think they care much about our opinions, which is unfortunate considering we are the ones that play and pay for them.

DeletedUser

Guess I might join this world if I like the settings, although I would prefer a conquest world - guess I'm old fashioned! :p

DeletedUser

Unfortunatly i dont think they care much about our opinions, which is unfortunate considering we are the ones that play and pay for them.

That is not true. We take all opinions into consideration, but we have to vary the speeds. The higher ups either accept or deny.
We try to get speeds the players will like, but sometimes it just takes a few worlds until we get to one you may like..

Thank you for playing!

~ Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.