Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31161

i am ready for this though i already know there will be many downsides

1) Supertruck2 is joining
2) revolt
3) it will be no fun with me only rimming you all :p

DeletedUser

i am a premium player, though i find morale normal, cuz if u are a true fighter u cannot ask to rim anyone wihtout any disadvantages...premium gives u huge boosts, though gold cannot give u cities

There are always exceptions to any point of view and I do not challenge your right to hold a different view.

However there are many many players who dislike MORALE intensely as it favours the inactive player over the active
irrespective of whether they use gold or not.

I personally know many non gold users who do not like Morale either -- however the premise that the majority of premium players do not like Morale is well known - and I suppose it is to INNOGAMES credit that they persist with a format that has a proven negative impact works on revenue generation.

"Gold and Silver are the sinews of War and they have an inexhaustible supply of both." :)

DeletedUser

There are always exceptions to any point of view and I do not challenge your right to hold a different view.

However there are many many players who dislike MORALE intensely as it favours the inactive player over the active
irrespective of whether they use gold or not.

I personally know many non gold users who do not like Morale either -- however the premise that the majority of premium players do not like Morale is well known - and I suppose it is to INNOGAMES credit that they persist with a format that has a proven negative impact works on revenue generation.

"Gold and Silver are the sinews of War and they have an inexhaustible supply of both." :)

I would tend to agree and yet respectfully disagree in one aspect... INNOs job as a business model purely needs players to have any revenue at all and if they allow non gold members to be hammered overly they tend to wish no longer to play...and INNO as a market share of all browser games needs more players to play and play in longer time frames so that gold becomes the only way to use their product! Its excellent market tactics, the more you play the more you need gold and once that payment barrier is broken then it will stay open as long as you play the game! There is almost no going back after first gold usage! This is why they tease with monthly offerings and free surveys and the like, So the more they keep players playing and the more players that play longer then their fake gold turns to real money! By protecting the new players or the non gold players they wish to make them gold players! System works to be fair to all players as it relates to losing of the time and the effort in building their first second and third cities! If its to easy to lose in the beginning they may never play again or more important never buy gold ever! =) The longevity of the real money stream is vastly more important than the spike of revenue and then have no players playing! But its truly an interesting point on its face as well as in game play! Such is life!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

still waiting its the 29th
what time will it open :supermad:

DeletedUser31161

oh. so when i go to sleep. :( oh well. at least the forum has been made

DeletedUser20921

So the world starts like 9:00 in-game time?

Anyways I'm joining, I'll be starting an alliance

If you wanna join, pm me in the forums and I give you details

See you all on the battlefield ;) Cheers!

DeletedUser17045

Anyone know the exact time Edessa opens?

There is never an exact time a world opens. However, from experience, I know of world opening around the time of 3-4 hours from now. That's for a lot of them too.

DeletedUser28686

usually it opens about 2pm uk time so i think another 3 or so hours till it's open. but its just by what has happened before, not a positive time.

DeletedUser

com'on!!!!!!!!! open the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have only 30 munites to open en51 with my computer,then I will be able to play with my iPhone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.