Pre World Helorus Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If you are planning on joining Helorus and have an interest in playing on the same team as me please add me on skype...my id is raymond.daniel96 I have a few friends joining but I could use some more :)

DeletedUser23222

WOW! Merry Christmas INNO - speed 3 unit speed 3 Revolt AND NO MORALE? Unprecedented. INNO has done its part - now it is up to the fast-player base to step up and make this world the most hotly-contested conflict in recent Grepo memory. You wanted a fast bloody world - here it is.

DeletedUser

this is the best world in a while. a little disaponted by the alliance limit - wish it was 100. anyway Richard can you guys make a world on Deceember 22nd? most players will be on holiday break (as my school calls it) and a lot more players will stay insteed of going to the new world.

DeletedUser

We should blow this world up in hopes of getting a more even release of non morale worlds.

DeletedUser

Richard and all at Inno - thanks for listening to our pleadings :)

Much appreciated :pro:

Party time :D

DeletedUser27700

YAHOO! Finally a Speed 3/3 revolt. And no morale to boot? Beautiful! Thank you Inno

DeletedUser

I'm trying this. I think farsala is going to wither on the vine for sure now

DeletedUser29066

Wow. It really is getting close to Christmas, and it's so nice to hear the joyous sounds of happy Grepolitans instead of the usual crying, gnashing of teeth and pulling of hair that accompanies the announcement of most world settings. Thank you Inno Games for rewarding all the good little boys and girls with a shiny new world with awesome settings instead of a lump of coal. Maybe there'll be peace and quiet for a while now .. but don't count on it. They'll find something else to complain about .. like this post. LOL:p

DeletedUser

There will never be peace. The next world will be something strange like speed 1, unit 1, morale active, beg protection 7 days, cap unlimited. Then people will go back to complaining :p

DeletedUser

Alliance Premade

Hello everyone. Today they announced the World Helorus settings, and it is probably the best settings I have seen in a long long time.

The settings are World Speed 3, Unit Speed 3, Revolt, NO MORAL!!! 60 alliance members.

I will be joining the world in the Northeast sector. If you would like, I am making a premade alliance. Let me know if you would like to be in my alliance. You must join the day it opens, Thursday November 29th in order to make it into Ocean 54! So please reply to this message if your interested. Also if you have skype, I will be making a chatroom on skype so leave your skype name as well.

Thanks and I look forward to fighting alongside you in world Helorus as well!

Shawn

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello, I am glad to hear about this world's settings

Unit- 3
World- 3
Morale- INACTIVE

I am preparing an alliance for that world, we will be on the mid east side..........

Please write back if you are interested, we will also be skyping for better communication and team work.

DeletedUser

Confirmed settings:
Speed:
Unit Speed:
Morale:
Inactive
Alliance Limit:
Conquest System:
Revolt
Beginners Protection:
7 days

Just perfect! Love these settings!

DeletedUser

There will never be peace. The next world will be something strange like speed 1, unit 1, morale active, beg protection 7 days, cap unlimited. Then people will go back to complaining :p

Turtle world lol

DeletedUser

Will be playing here.

Always on Skype or in game, able to be reached 24/7. Want a very active, high experienced alliance. Contact me here or Lord.Walk on Skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.