Pre World Kos Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser27700

Hi all,

First up, I will feedback the request for a new Hero World, thanks. Secondly, as has been discussed numerous times, if, as a community, we want to have servers which are speed 2 and speed 3, we need to accept that as a direct result of this, we will have more speed 1's. If you want the world releases to slow down, you need to get used to speed 1's being the norm. If you want more speed 2's and 3's, you need to accept that worlds will be released more frequently. We can't have it both ways, sorry.

Richard

Can't ask for more, and this is for Kos discussions, not a different world.

DeletedUser

I for one will be joining & making an alliance like I did on marathon (another speed 1 world) :p

DeletedUser

At least let previous worlds grow a bit before releasing new ones :Angry:

DeletedUser

When is this world gonna start

It is the 8th but it wont let us join

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think KOS is a great name for a world. There are sure to be some references that i don't recognize, But I recognize it as Fafherd's God of Combat/Battle. He was a powerful dwarf-like character as I remember. Personally, I more identified with the Gray-Mouser.
I'm in.

DeletedUser12667

Another spd 1. Not trying to be negative here, but where are the cuts most likely to occur? Spd 3 or spd 1?

But then again, with all the new worlds, is the cutting worth the investment? Isnt the premium 5 dudes enough? Or has inno become the new petrolium industry where all that matters is profits? Guess inno benifits from the social aspect, as if it wasnt for a few cats that give me reason to play I would have dropped grepo shortly after they updated 1.26 to 2.0. But again, I am just a pawn and my opinion doesnt matter. Which by the way I am cool with:)

DeletedUser

I personally would like to play on a hero world as I didnt play in the last 2 and they are in far to advanced of stages to be worth starting now. I wouldnt mind a hero world with no morale speed 2 or 3. Preferrably conquest.

DeletedUser

FYI-
The last set of 3rd gen worlds has gone-
And now another 1...

That's 2 speed 3s, 3 speed 2s and 5 speed 1s.
None of those worlds are too long, just join one of the 5 speed 2s or 3s.

I admit that 2 speed 1s in a row is a tad annoying.. But think of it from inno's POV. New players prefer speed 1 as it gives them a chance to get used to things. It also slows down the release of the next world (which is what we here on the forums want no?) as it has a higher cap.

Just join an old world if you want the right settings... i'm sure you'll find one you like.

Ya but how do "new" players know what they want (unless they accidentally landed in a world too fast for catching up)? When grep runs advertisements for brand new players, is there any education regarding selection of a world speed or unit speed settings? idt there is - but correct me if i am wrong.

For the record, I too, am fairly disappointed to see another speed 1 world. *Taps foot and waits impatiently*

DeletedUser27700

You guys got a speed 2 and a speed 3 back to back, why didn't you join those?

DeletedUser

You guys got a speed 2 and a speed 3 back to back, why didn't you join those?

LOL because we are just now looking to start a new one :D nothing wrong with customer opinion, eh? I am not complaining, just talking. I can play any. Just prefer a little faster world speed.

DeletedUser27700

LOL because we are just now looking to start a new one :D nothing wrong with customer opinion, eh? I am not complaining, just talking. I can play any. Just prefer a little faster world speed.

Oh of course, these forums are for you guys to voice opinions. I was just curious.

With the usual pattern, one of the next ones should be a speed 2 or 3. Inno rarely releases 3 speed 1's in a row.

(1,000th post YAHOO!!)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh of course, these forums are for you guys to voice opinions. I was just curious.

With the usual pattern, one of the next ones should be a speed 2 or 3. Inno rarely releases 3 speed 1's in a row.

Thanks for the reply. And i would agree with this dude:
RjYeah
Peltast

I think all the old skool grepo players want faster worlds cos we have been playing for so long we want it all faster and quicker, it can be boring playing speed 1 worlds and most people steer clear of them now.

DeletedUser37666

lol I was ready to go into Kos straight away, at 00:00:00 I clicked on other worlds, finding it a shame to see no Kos in a blue background :(... Anyone know why

DeletedUser14378

i will enter in this world se direction.will found alliance Enter The Dragon with max 40 members without academies..If you want to join just pm me when world open. sasa radovic

DeletedUser

I am going to the se direction also and i am making an alliance called The Doom Reapers.My max amount of members will be 25-35 members.These members will be elite and experienced.If u want to join then pm me when the world opens but when it starts i will only recruit people around me not 10 islands away.

Pm to this name if u want to join:

Draceus2

DeletedUser37666

LOL I'm gonna go se and whichever ones closer i'll do

Status
Not open for further replies.