Pre-World Side Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41096

You think a world with me would allow cuddle fests? Come on...

Side note for those complaining about morale, I still don't understand why its difficult. Morale is completely fine, if they make literally one small change. Remove morale from sieges. You keep your morale for new players to learn and the biggest exploit in this game (morale sieges) is fixed. It is literally that simple. Tell me why a new player needs morale advantage for their sieges? Does being new imply you get that much of an advantage over the rest of the bigger players so you can hold your sieges? Last time I checked, new or not you have the same ability to ask for support for sieges as a player with 10 years experience.

Won't be fixed, but if you want to complain about it just complain about the only problem with it. Conquest worlds with morale aren't even worth playing anymore.

(Also hint why revolt players rarely complain, they drool over themselves and build walls anyway so to them morale is a minor inconvenience at best since they only have to play half the game without siege breaks. It is equivalent to a revolt world being a world where, if you send a CS and it lands, you instantly get the city, no prior revolt required. That is what its like playing a conquest world with morale.)

DeletedUser55307

I will be looking to really play and use gold this world any premades looking for a revolt player to fill a member slot

I was with The Toons on carystus and I am with noc on istros as bakednosferatu most two recently focused world

DeletedUser56207

At least you got our alliance name right. Keep spitting them out Vranac-, proud of your Biremes selfsnipe still?
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

its called that because it fails every fast revolt world with real competition ;)
what can i say.. i suck with snipes a true old noob :(
teach me master

DeletedUser56207

hey guys , i am talking to a bunch of people right now trying to get the US guys to wanna go for EN - we Need a good fighting server and not another cuddle fest
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

hehe give the sunday and il give a deffinitive answer :D

i like what you are trying to do considering US servers are seriously dying, however this upcoming revolt world wont change much, different version of current infidels/hug wing is joining and im confident they wont change their game plan, best you can do is repeat what you as goats did and have fun on your own on the rim without thinking about them, thats what i intend to do with my premade on the rim :)

if you dont manage to put together your premade let me know, we got space for players that want to chill at the rim and have fun without diplo :)

DeletedUser41523

hey guys , i am talking to a bunch of people right now trying to get the US guys to wanna go for EN - we Need a good fighting server and not another cuddle fest
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

hehe give the sunday and il give a deffinitive answer :D
Good tell king to abandon the US already and join the rest of us in the international servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.