Predict the next Big War

DeletedUser11965

Simple, simply predict the next big war thats going to happen and tell why.

Big War: Interocean wars

DeletedUser

044 will be invaded. Why? it's obvious why. It's a core ocean up for grabs...

DeletedUser

neither. i quit kappa right before this mess started.... Wish i hadn't now :( hilop is keeping me updated.

I might come back though, TBD.

I quit because i didn't like the DS leaders who became leaders in Dark..... they kept me and hilop out of the loop, and pretended we didn't exist. Their opinion of their own alliance members was extremely low. If you want, I could show you some pics to prove it....

DeletedUser

probably VRoK vs Dark.

and VRoK has good chances of winning too.

also, I'm pretty sure Chillax will join in, then the dark massacre will begin ;)

DeletedUser

Dark will get destroyed, yes. The 9 will get destroyed, yes. Shade will get destroyed, yes. So in short, what i said earlier. 044 will get invaded.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

cool :p lol after BS desolved this world changed a lot! (i was conqured by them, no im back, this worlds politics is somilar to thetas)

DeletedUser14385

Gratz this is the first interesting thread ive ever seen in this forum :0

Barbarians at the gate, i cant wait to go down in the chaos it should be far more fun than endless mergers

DeletedUser

Dark will get destroyed, yes. The 9 will get destroyed, yes. Shade will get destroyed, yes. So in short, what i said earlier. 044 will get invaded.

Like sharks in the water...any moment there is a scent of blood...of course everyone moves in :)

DeletedUser

Gratz this is the first interesting thread ive ever seen in this forum :0

Barbarians at the gate, i cant wait to go down in the chaos it should be far more fun than endless mergers

You missed all the PnPs about BS then.... those were fun :p

DeletedUser11965

if dark and . 9 . Continue to separate, then yes ppl are going to come, i mean they arre already in war with Wov pretty noticeable, and they were planning another big war again....

And zing show some pics

DeletedUser

Nope. i only have 1 on me, and can't post it here. Besides, it's not even one of the good ones :( it was the only i took a picture of though... should have took more.

DeletedUser11965

Nope. i only have 1 on me, and can't post it here. Besides, it's not even one of the good ones :( it was the only i took a picture of though... should have took more.

alright >.> but can you explain how atticus wasnt caring of his own DS members? He was doing a superior job

DeletedUser6156

hurrah not content with a division between alliances the bitching has come to the externals
keep on topic but its almost certain that the next batch of colonisations will be in 44
whether its a war or not judging by losses due to new alliances or quitting is another matter

DeletedUser

044 will invaded by most likely by Chillax AND VRoK. The two will fight over it, and whatever one wins the fight for 044 will most likely invade the others ocean from 044. That would be a long war. My thoughts.

DeletedUser

Dark will do what they can to survive

Vrok will move in to a fruitful ocean no longer protected by the combined power of dark

Chillax will do what they like

9 will have a good time

for the record zing. we kept you out of the loop cause it was on a need-to-know basis (and i liked you lol), hilop was a nice guy but to quote you 'he is no leader'

it wont be a war though. a skirmish more like, the invasion of 44 will ultimatly make a war, but the initial invasion wont

DeletedUser

You missed all the PnPs about BS then.... those were fun :p

All people did was make a fuss and complain :p Not much fun in my opinion! All they did was hate

As for the next big war, I think all of the Top 12 should have a go at each other...would be fun to see :)

DeletedUser11965

All people did was make a fuss and complain :p Not much fun in my opinion! All they did was hate

As for the next big war, I think all of the Top 12 should have a go at each other...would be fun to see :)

^about to happen soon *wink**wink*

Dark will do what they can to survive

Vrok will move in to a fruitful ocean no longer protected by the combined power of dark

Chillax will do what they like

9 will have a good time

for the record zing. we kept you out of the loop cause it was on a need-to-know basis (and i liked you lol), hilop was a nice guy but to quote you 'he is no leader'

it wont be a war though. a skirmish more like, the invasion of 44 will ultimatly make a war, but the initial invasion wont

an invasion of O44 would mean an invasion on 9 too..

DeletedUser

No, it was fun watching all those PnPs and all those arguments :) very fun in my opinion.