predictions

DeletedUser

ok, so this making new threads lark is addicting.....so here i am

we do a monthly stats predictions, but i want to know what your predictions for the rest of the time here are

who will be the dark horse? who will collapse? is there still time for a new alliance to form and become a contender? who will win WW(assuming that the way it is done doesn't change)?

put whatever you want here are my thoughts:

i think it depends on what NR and TNE do, if one collapses then the other will probably win, if both collapse then the world is wide open and if neither collapse then with all respect to others i think it will be very difficult for anyone else to win

i would be surprised if TR didn't collapse they are a poor alliance overall the next most likely alliance to collapse i would say are house of troy but i don't expect this to happen

as crazy as it sounds i think house of troy could be the dark horse, they seem to be being counted out but you never know

i think KA are the 3rd best alliance in the world followed by GP, if they merge then they would be a very big threat

and even bigger threat would be if KK, GP and KA merged

there is always time for a new alliance to form but i only think this will happen if two big alliances collapse

the favourites for WW have to be NR, currently TNE seem like the only alliance that could stop them, unless my suggested merge happens

so to confirm that you have wasted your time reading this, anything could happen before and during WW

so for those considering posting please don't say that this is pointless as anything could happen, i know that :)

DeletedUser

House of Troy could fall like Paylax fell but who knows. They don't have a chance in WW thats for sure.

"even bigger threat would be if KK, GP and KA merged" I would beg to make this day happen....Troy would be awesome if their would be 3 major alliances fighting for WW. Rather then a bunch of top alliances grouping together to win

TR will most likely collapse unless they make a huge change. They seem to be lacking the fighting skills and motivation to fight.

Sadly it is true that everything depends on 2 alliances TNE and NR. It makes this world with little possible choices or twists. We need more action and possibilities.

GP can rise to power only if they find an alliance to merge. They can be a threat to other alliances even if they don't merge but they won't win WW.

NR looks to win WW that's true. TNE are getting hit from all sides.

Anything can truly happen, leaders could fall and alliances could crumble. Only time will tell what decisions are made and what do other alliances besides TNE and NR plan to do.

Alliances could be formed, there could be splits etc....

DeletedUser31212

House of Troy could fall like Paylax fell but who knows. They don't have a chance in WW thats for sure.

"even bigger threat would be if KK, GP and KA merged" I would beg to make this day happen....Troy would be awesome if their would be 3 major alliances fighting for WW. Rather then a bunch of top alliances grouping together to win

TR will most likely collapse unless they make a huge change. They seem to be lacking the fighting skills and motivation to fight.

Sadly it is true that everything depends on 2 alliances TNE and NR. It makes this world with little possible choices or twists. We need more action and possibilities.

GP can rise to power only if they find an alliance to merge. They can be a threat to other alliances even if they don't merge but they won't win WW.

NR looks to win WW that's true. TNE are getting hit from all sides.

Anything can truly happen, leaders could fall and alliances could crumble. Only time will tell what decisions are made and what do other alliances besides TNE and NR plan to do.

Alliances could be formed, there could be splits etc....

Hey Lep, don't let the cat out of the bag ;). And by the way nice bit of DBP's from TNE. The first major op on me since Gauga did it. Gauga collapsed straight after. ;) On a lighter note, the Bp's may have helped me finally graduate from being a noob, :p

DeletedUser

Hey Lep, don't let the cat out of the bag ;). And by the way nice bit of DBP's from TNE. The first major op on me since Gauga did it. Gauga collapsed straight after. ;) On a lighter note, the Bp's may have helped me finally graduate from being a noob, :p

Hello Shimer/Kurtis :) LOL nice bit of info about Gauga...I suspect straight after the OP u annihilated them:D Not sure if TNE should be scared or excited :D

Don't worry, you will always be a little noob to me :D

DeletedUser

Well that is true, might happen, might not... there is still a bit of time before these decisions need to be made but yes for WW wud be much more interesting...

Honestly, not too sure we are really aiming to build the WW since we can kindof guess we can't win even if we cud maybe build one... If we do end up merging though we cud leave the WW building to KA positions and set up a team of annoying attackers who don't really care bout WW to pester TNE and NR in their efforts... Issue wud be that we wud have to swap cities etc. to get into the right positions to pester and sabotage... But all will be sorted and revealed in time ;)

Once again this is completely hypothetical we have no intention of merging into anyone any time soon or maybe ever, we'll see how it goes :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i hereby start a petition to get KK, KA and GP to merge

how many do we need for it to go the whitehouse :p

but seriously i think it would be a good move for everyone in troy if it happened would make the world so good

DeletedUser

Interesting thoughts. I don't see that merger happening, although KK and KA work well together.

DeletedUser

On a lighter note, the Bp's may have helped me finally graduate from being a noob, :p

Maybe you, but not Gazuu :p

I wouldn't call that a major op by any means. Was a mini op at best. You will know when it is major.

DeletedUser

Maybe you, but not Gazuu :p

I wouldn't call that a major op by any means. Was a mini op at best. You will know when it is major.

I was on VM during this op, but it had been a while since our defense tab had been filled with so many request for support about TNE attacks. So it seems pretty major.

DeletedUser

I was on VM during this op, but it had been a while since our defense tab had been filled with so many request for support about TNE attacks. So it seems pretty major.

Well then we all agree it was major for NR/KA but not for TNE :)

DeletedUser30111

If that wasn't a major TNE op I'm afraid we'll never see one, I feel like that's the biggest I've seen from them to date

DeletedUser30111

Oh :) Felt like a lot of revolts I guess...
I wasn't really paying much attention.
But yeah, big op, c'mon Ryan, we're ready

DeletedUser

Yeah. If that was not a major op, would you guys like to show us what is? Because I agree with Stablestag that we may never see a "major" op.