Premade: As Athens Burns returns

• Thread starter DeletedUser5554
  • Start date

DeletedUser

ya...i can't be in skype as i have exms from tomorrw and may be inactive here but if i hear news about a new world i'll be here

DeletedUser38652

I spam, I troll, I fart, I sleep, I feel and I'm still not human.:cool:

DeletedUser38652

Lol we got some MRA, troll, running, noobish and anti-grammar skills. Fear us lol

DeletedUser5554

Best MRA since the old days when being an MRA wasn't always bad :p

DeletedUser

so are we going on Rizinia? the speed is awesome :D and my first conquest world -_-

DeletedUser

i'm sure Nods gonna come this is the world he kind of described. now i have to quit another world -_-

DeletedUser29181

Hey Nod, would like to sign up for this pre-made.
A little about me...
Have played on and of for the last 1.5 years but just getting back into grepo after a 6 month break, I have always played revolt worlds so looking to play on conquest world and see what the difference is. Fully understand the basics but also realise I am far from being an accomplished player. No real grepo stats to speak of but I had the most success on Olympia and was a member of the top alliance there.
Active for 5/6 hours a day. My style is mixed and my Skype name is spickle.bosch.
What do I want out of grepo - I am playing a couple of worlds that I started on the rim, however its time I got back into the core of things and took myself to the next level.
sb

DeletedUser5554

We aren't going to Rizinia. The next two speed world is where we deploy.

And spickle can you settle for revolt if its the first available?

DeletedUser29181

I would have liked to see how a conquest worlds plays but if its revolt then so be it, at least I'll have a better understanding...

DeletedUser

Hey Nod, would like to sign up for this pre-made.
A little about me...
Have played on and of for the last 1.5 years but just getting back into grepo after a 6 month break, I have always played revolt worlds so looking to play on conquest world and see what the difference is. Fully understand the basics but also realise I am far from being an accomplished player. No real grepo stats to speak of but I had the most success on Olympia and was a member of the top alliance there.
Active for 5/6 hours a day. My style is mixed and my Skype name is spickle.bosch.
What do I want out of grepo - I am playing a couple of worlds that I started on the rim, however its time I got back into the core of things and took myself to the next level.
sb

OMG carbon copy of me except the name !!!!

DeletedUser5554

We almost unanimously agreed on a two speed world with whatever settings following it.