Premade: Cerberus

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
Cerberus First.jpg

Alliance: Cerberus

I decided to start my premade alliance Cerberus, because I want me and my alliance members to win a world.

Past info: I started playing Grepolis back in April of 2013. I had some friends who got me into playing Grepolis, and they guided me through and gave me tips. I also decided to read up on some guides and such, which was very helpful. Since I had friends in Idalium, I got into good alliances and such. Fast foward 6 months and I have 140k points with 65k bp.

The worlds I am playing in as of right now are Idalium, and Apollonia. I have past experience in leadership, as I was founder/ co founder in two alliances which were in Apollonia.

I will be playing Cythera. This alliance is NOT and will never be a MRA.

Roles in Cerberus:

Leader x1: Filled (Me)
Co-Leader x2: Filled (Friends)
Offensive Brigadier: x1 (Empty) -Basically an OP organizer
Defensive Bridagier: x1 (Empty) -Basically manages the defensive tab
Offensive Captain: x1 (Empty) - Helps Offensive Brigadier
Defensive Captain: x1 (Empty) - Helps Defensive Brigadier
Council Slots: x5 (Empty) - Influences OPs and big decisions, also recruits/diplomacy
Forum Moderators: x2 (Empty) -Cleans the forums ;)

These ranks can be filled by messaging me with your info/experience and how you are best fit for that role.

Requirements to join Cerberus:
-Over our average points
-Active
-Played in at least another world
-Veteran Grepolis players will always be considered.
-Elite, active players are welcome to apply for membership.

No BS, no drama, no empty threats.

Direction:
-South East

If you want to join PM me, do not post here.
If you have any questions or suggestions please post below.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm laughing at the 200k + part when you only ever had 140k, and only 65k BP :cool:

DeletedUser

Oh dear then that shoud take 1 week - 3 weeks depending on the sutuation

DeletedUser

Also another query, how does it take 6 months to get to 140k points and 65k bp?

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
As requested from the friendly players above, I have changed the reqs to 100k min, Lol. Also W, I don't know, it's my first world so go ahead and troll me about it ahaha.

DeletedUser

As requested from the friendly players above, I have changed the reqs to 100k min, Lol. Also W, I don't know, it's my first world so go ahead and troll me about it ahaha.

Good idea as for very few players fit 200,000 requirement, anyways good luck!

DeletedUser42407

Mate I bet you $100 that not even a 1/4 of your alliance will fit the requirements. People always say that and it never happens, it why I don't have requirements I just look at the stats and see if they are any good.

DeletedUser

Mate I bet you $100 that not even a 1/4 of your alliance will fit the requirements. People always say that and it never happens, it why I don't have requirements I just look at the stats and see if they are any good.

Your alliance page has a list of requirements... You just have different types of requirements.

DeletedUser

Yeah except I don't have unreasonable requirements. 100k in another world is too much.

o_O What are you on about? 100k is easy. But as someone above pointed out, it is generally better to recruit by ABP than points. Anyways, good luck mate, dont listen to all the trolls :)

DeletedUser42407

o_O What are you on about? 100k is easy. But as someone above pointed out, it is generally better to recruit by ABP than points. Anyways, good luck mate, dont listen to all the trolls :)

Don't get me wrong its not hard, but not a lot of people take the time to do it lol. And who are you to say don't listen the trolls when you are trolling my Premade.

On topic: Good luck with this Premade it looks good!

DeletedUser42407

Suggestion: Wait till a week before you pick your ranks. That way you can tell who is experienced, active or helpful (making guides and stuff).